Serie A 2017/18 (96 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
And who above them? Fiorentina and Atalanta?

That's a pretty good team considering how shit they were. It's quite well balanced, especially if they sign Biglia in the end. Defense is also solid. Dunno what to expect from their new striker, though.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Juventus, Napoli, Roma and Merda all have better teams, Lazio isn't bad either.

No to mention all the new players they have to integrate. So yeah, I see them finishing 5th or 6th.
Milan has a better team than Inter at the moment.

Also, Roma is a huge question mark cause they sold a lot of players while new signings aren't clear. You can't expect anything from them at this point.

Also, Lazio is gonna sing down if they lose Keita. And they are probably going to lose Biglia. So I don't expect to see them up.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Milan has a better team than Inter at the moment.

Also, Roma is a huge question mark cause they sold a lot of players while new signings aren't clear. You can't expect anything from them at this point.

Also, Lazio is gonna sing down if they lose Keita. And they are probably going to lose Biglia. So I don't expect to see them up.
Not really. They have bought tier 2 level players. Not one purchase out of their signings could go on to become an elite player in the future. It's a good mercato for them by heir standards because they were utter trash for a quite a while but really they are in a bigger transitional phase than any of their competitors and I wouldn't overrate them just yet considering the mercato is long and I'll only judge them after Inter or Roma have made most of their moves.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Donnarumma re-signs with meelan
100m clause if they make the CL
50m if they don't
6m per year to player
meelan to sign his bro, 1m to him

-GDM

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
He he true! 50 is ok next year to replace the world's best for more than a decade!
And double good if they commit all that money. The only bad thing is that we have to give him all that money for salary too...

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
He he true! 50 is ok next year to replace the world's best for more than a decade!
And double good if they commit all that money. The only bad thing is that we have to give him all that money for salary too...
But even 4 Italian teams qualifies for the 2018/19 Champions league. They'll make it and watch them winning it sooner than us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 93)