Serie A 2017/18 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Are you calling our management provincial then ? :shifty:

Juve fans take pride in winning the league because the board's aspirations are restricted to that. They don't explicitly send a message that the objective is to win in Europe. It's always the scudetto that comes first. And it's probably the reason why this club has won only 2 CL's in its history.
Lol wut?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
We gotta get out of this hole of losing the final. All it takes is one win and suddenly the taboo of Juve and finals would end.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
We made our first European Cup final in what ? The 70s ?

Of course we have lost a lot of finals but Juventus in their history have prioritised the league over everything.

And you look at a club like Milan and their past directors gloating about their CL DNA because they prioritised Europe. Even their last 2 cl victories was won when they finished 3rd/4th in the league.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
I won't go that far to put this on management (past+present) or club DNA

Winning CL involves A LOT of luck IMO. The fact that we have had the opportunity to win nearly 10 CL / European cups is astounding.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
I won't go that far to put this on management (past+present) or club DNA

Winning CL involves A LOT of luck IMO. The fact that we have had the opportunity to win nearly 10 CL / European cups is astounding.
I find it even more incredible that we only won 2.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Pretty much already are.

The club needs to obesess over the CL from here on out.

- - - Updated - - -

RM's goal is to win it. Ours is simply to get there or the semis. Needs to change

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Our chances of winning the scudetto equals to our chance losing another CL final..
Unfortunately winning the CL is only possible when playing FM

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
“What a wonderful evening,” said Nainggolan.

“I am in the training retreat with my national team, unfortunately others are already on vacation. There are those who are on retreat, those on vacation and those who had a day trip to Cardiff.

“I made this video to reply to some who had insulted me and talked beforehand – you don’t do that. You never talk before the event.

“I just wanted to see if the same people who said those things would reply to me now. I made this video for the Juventus fans, but maybe it’s too expensive to be connected this long. They already spent so much during the game.

“Three days ago you were bigging yourselves up, so what do you say now?”

Juventus 32

May 18, 2014

“I am in the training retreat with my national team, unfortunately others are already on vacation. There are those who are on retreat, those on vacation and those who had a day trip to Cardiff.

“I made this video to reply to some who had insulted me and talked beforehand – you don’t do that. You never talk before the event.

“I just wanted to see if the same people who said those things would reply to me now. I made this video for the Juventus fans, but maybe it’s too expensive to be connected this long. They already spent so much during the game.

What can you expect from a guy that has tattooed a rose in his neck :lol: He is a good player but a complete idiot outside the pitch,f*ck him.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

and for how many months and years have roma been bigging themselves up?

oooooooops

seriously this prick has no shame, how are those penalty stats coming along too? talk about speaking before you think, brainless twat

- - - Updated - - -

There are two young lads under investigation for sparking the stampede in the Juventus fanzone, as they reportedly pretended to be suicide bombers as a 'prank.’

A loud noise in the crowd of 20,000 in Piazza San Carlo just after Real Madrid’s third goal in the Champions League Final suddenly created panic.

So soon after the suicide bombing in Manchester at the Ariana Grande concert, people assumed the worst and rushed towards the exits, which by all accounts were blocked off by metal gates.

There were 1,527 people who required treatment for injuries, most of them due to lacerations as they fell on to broken glass or were crushed by the wave of bodies.

Video footage of the incident has now been analysed and police identified two young lads, one in particular who seems to have created the chaos.

He was seen standing in the middle of the square with arms raised out by his side, wearing only a backpack and trousers.

It’s reported he was shouting something to make people think he was a suicide bomber and the crowd visibly ran in all directions, leaving him alone in the square.

His friends then tried to drag him away, perhaps realising the situation was rapidly getting out of hand.

According to reports in the Italian media this evening, the pair were interrogated and confessed it was just 'a prank’ gone horribly wrong.

Of those injured, three are in critical condition, including a seven-year-old child called Kelvin who was revived at the scene.

He arrived in hospital in cardiac arrest and is currently in an induced coma for head and chest injuries.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I bet they were fans of a rival club too, fucking pricks they should be shot or better more strapped up with actual explosives and blown up out of harms way

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Don't even give a crap about the league. I'd fly to Italy to hand the trophy to Napoli or Roma if it means winning the CL next year.
The thing is the club itself values the league title. I don't think it is different for any other big club in all the leagues actually, the league is the competition that you spend most time with, it's the entire season. The CL as big as it is, is not the main title the clubs are fighting for.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The thing is the club itself values the league title. I don't think it is different for any other big club in all the leagues actually, the league is the competition that you spend most time with, it's the entire season. The CL as big as it is, is not the main title the clubs are fighting for.
We can practically win the league with our eyes closed. God only knows how much we are going to spend to get better this summer and our gap is only increasing (esp financially) with the other clubs. Sooner or later the club is going to have to throw all the chips on the table for the CL. It's not like we are going to drop 3 players in Italy either. Pretty soon we will have 4 teams in the CL.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)