Serie A 2017/18 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Koulibaly would cost €100m
By Football Italia staff

Napoli would only be prepared to sell Kalidou Koulibaly for an offer above €100m, according to Radio Kiss Kiss Napoli.

The quasi-official radio station of the club claimed today that director of sport Cristiano Giuntoli has no intention of letting the defender go.

They’d only be tempted into considering an exit if someone were to put more than €100m on the table this summer.

The Senegal international centre-back was signed from KRC Genk for €7.75m in July 2014, but has since become one of the best defenders in Serie A.

K2 has been linked with several Premier League clubs, including Arsenal, Chelsea, Manchester City and Manchester United.

Not only a strong defender, Koulibaly also scored five Serie A goals this season, including the header that beat Juventus in Turin.

:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

G.Rossi: Beating Juve was like winning the CL
:touched:

https://forzaitalianfootball.com/20...e-rossi-juventus-fiorentina-champions-league/

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I think Napoli peaked... can't see them repeating this season's performance. They hit their ceilling, having good players who mesh perfectly together, not old but not young enough to attract interest from big teams which would basically force Napoli to sell them (Hamsik, Callejon, Mertens). I expect a decline next season, even if Giuntoli has done an amazing job with the resources he has.

I don't see a better season to beat Juve than this last one. If Marotta plays his card right, we could really extend this streak...

I don't see Roma pulling a Napoli performance next year, also. Inter could bother, since De Vriij and Lautaro are good additions. But I don't think they top Roma's performance of this season.

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
I think Napoli peaked... can't see them repeating this season's performance. They hit their ceilling, having good players who mesh perfectly together, not old but not young enough to attract interest from big teams which would basically force Napoli to sell them (Hamsik, Callejon, Mertens). I expect a decline next season, even if Giuntoli has done an amazing job with the resources he has.

I don't see a better season to beat Juve than this last one. If Marotta plays his card right, we could really extend this streak...

I don't see Roma pulling a Napoli performance next year, also. Inter could bother, since De Vriij and Lautaro are good additions. But I don't think they top Roma's performance of this season.
from the interviews and the style he speaks, I sense that ADL is the one in charge of transfers at Napoli.

I think Roma might trouble us, they'll get important cash injections from CL they never had, EDF will have the big club experience he didn't have before this season and most importantly, our defense might not be as steady as this year due to the old guys being pushed aside.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I can see Napol also going to the trashcan.

The only way they maybe can be saved, is if they sign Ancelotti lighting quick after the season ends and convince some players to stay. Otherwise that team will be dismantled.

They peaked and with Sarri most likely abandoning ship, players will understand its over and will follow.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
If you want to win a league title then Ancelotti isn't the coach you should hire

Managed to screw up a league title with PSG ffs

He even was 13p behind Dortmund at one point in Germany.

His European pedigree keeps his status high but Ancelotti at a non-top club could very well be a massive fraud and end with zero tituli.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)