Serie A 2017/18 (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Juventino[RUS];5580227 said:
So? Carlos, Keane, Bergkamp, Banega, Kondogbia etc. all were shit in their inter days but good before/after their period at that sinkhole
I'll repeat myself again: Inter are by far the worst club when it comes to developing players and ruining careers.

Just try naming how many players have the turned into great and it'll get you thinking. They also failed to see the talent in some while Coutinho is just one of the bunch.

Mar 9, 2006
I'll repeat myself again: Inter are by far the worst club when it comes to developing players and ruining careers.

Just try naming how many players have the turned into great and it'll get you thinking. They also failed to see the talent in some while Coutinho is just one of the bunch.
Explain this do daidevil

- - - Updated - - -

And you compare them to a player like K-Dog?
Kondogbia is a great player, he just need right squad like Monaco or Sevilla who trust him and his abilities, while Inter was born to ruin players careers and stop their development, look at Joao Mario, Barbosa, Miranda they all underperfom badly

Mar 9, 2006
But you know that if you fail at Inter, it doesn't automtically make you a GOAT player once you leave, do you?
He was one of the best young players in the world on his position just 2 years ago when he was only 22 years old and his overall transfers fee was already over 60m

- - - Updated - - -

Inter has won all 3 matches and conceded 0 (-autogoal) goals :scared: :scared:

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)