Serie A 2017/18 (82 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CAPITANO

58 ' SUPER SIC ' 58
Jul 12, 2006
The stupid fuck said that we always play before Napoli this season. The Lega Calcio released a statement that states that Napoli played before us 14 out of 19 game this season :lol2:

I don’t get how playing before/after makes any difference tbh.

Not Only has the media shut up about the Napoli goal but the words Sarri and Insigne had after he got subbed didn't get a mention, Dybala doesn't shake Alegri's hand he's leaving Or being sold the next day

Not Only do we have Napoli/VAR as competition but we also have the media to deal with

Maddy

Oracle of Copenhagen
Jul 10, 2009
Not Only has the media shut up about the Napoli goal but the words Sarri and Insigne had after he got subbed didn't get a mention, Dybala doesn't shake Alegri's hand he's leaving Or being sold the next day

Not Only do we have Napoli/VAR as competition but we also have the media to deal with
:cry: :cry: :cry:

pitbull

Jul 26, 2007
if it's offside it's really minimal I wouldn't go down to Nipples fans levels and cry about it.
Else we can't get angry when others bash us for similiar things
yeah, I don't think it was an offside either. but Napoli still going strong kinda scares me, this win is a huge moral boost for them, everyone predicted them to drop points in Bergamo and somehow they didn't

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Latest Juve bashing is about us having too much players on loan and for them it's not fair. LOL

some lowlife scums calling on radio shows saying of course we have that many so when we face them they suck on purpose and let us win. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 82)