Serie A 2017/18 (88 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
What a fukin goal by benevento keeper. I cant get enough of it.

He threw himself without any technique or previous experience as a striker, and with some luck, delivered a desperate header which ended being something glorious.

On the other hand, milan hahahaahahaha.

Man, this guys are going bankrupt. If not this year the next one.
This year they will balance books by doing a fire sale of half the team including donnarumma for big bucks. But by the end of next season, they will have no one to sell and mr chinese moneylaunder will be forced to sell or declare bankrupcy.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
In all fairness, how realistic is it to sign Donnarumma next summer with now looking like Milan wont be in CL next season?
We really need that loser tho?

Bonucci having a snipe on gattuso already?:
[FONT=&quot]Gattuso should have given us a shock but instead we are here again saying that something was missing.”[/FONT]

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
They are going to have to completely revamp.

I bet Bonucci asks for a transfer this year. Can almost guarantee it.

- - - Updated - - -

In all fairness, how realistic is it to sign Donnarumma next summer with now looking like Milan wont be in CL next season?
Release clause :beppe:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005

[FONT="]Gattuso should have given us a shock but instead we are here again saying that something was missing.”[/FONT][/COLOR][/QUOTE]

We need Buffon replacement.

Higuain was also a loser before we signed him.

[COLOR="silver"]- - - Updated - - -

Having said that, Donnarumma wanted Real didnt he? Also PSG might be interested.

- - - Updated - - -

I bet Bonucci asks for a transfer this year. Can almost guarantee it.

:
Will be interesting to see where, cause he supposedly doesnt want to leave Italy for his ill son.

EPL clubs might still be interested of him also as they dont watch serie a they still think he is wc.

Linebreak

Sep 18, 2009
Just looked up some Serie A stats.

Juve make the least tackles on average per game, dead last in 20th spot. And it's not because they have the highest possession either. Napoli by far retains the ball the most and still make the 6th most tackles per game.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003

I bet Bonucci asks for e
for sure. Mancity or madrid will buy him. Im pretty sure he will end this season depressed like never before and will ask a transfer

Having said that, Donnarumma wanted Real didnt he? Also PSG might be interested.

Will be interesting to see where, cause he supposedly doesnt want to leave Italy for his ill son.

EPL clubs might still be interested of him also as they dont watch serie a they still think he is wc.
I think Higuain was a proven goalscorer before he came here. At least more proven than donarumma in his respective position

- - - Updated - - -

I bet Bonucci asks for e
for sure. Mancity or madrid will buy him. Im pretty sure he will end this season depressed like never before and will ask a transfer

I think Higuain was a proven goalscorer before he came here. At least more proven than donarumma in his respective position

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005

- - - Updated - - -

Sounds to me like you dont want Donnarumma cause he is Milanista?

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002

[FONT=&quot]Gattuso should have given us a shock but instead we are here again saying that something was missing.”[/FONT]
Gattuso just told them to treat the game as a CL final I think only Bonucci has played in the CL final and lost both.

Gennaro Gattuso told Milan to “imagine it’s a Champions League Final” against Benevento. “My methods are totally different to Vincenzo Montella.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 88)