Serie A 2016/2017 (91 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He has a good eye for talent. Rumours are Krychowiak might follow him to Roma.
so did sabatini. This guy has nothing on Marotta

- - - Updated - - -

fuck pescara, the butchers can fuck off to serie B. It's simone Pepe I feel sorry for

- - - Updated - - -

I can hear the Benny Hill theme when Zeman's clubs play.
i can't believe there are clubs especially in the top flight willing to hire that cunt, he's like one of those managers along with the likes of serse cosmi, ballardini, and others who seem to just whore around other clubs

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
so did sabatini. This guy has nothing on Marotta

- - - Updated - - -

fuck pescara, the butchers can fuck off to serie B. It's simone Pepe I feel sorry for

- - - Updated - - -

i can't believe there are clubs especially in the top flight willing to hire that cunt, he's like one of those managers along with the likes of serse cosmi, ballardini, and others who seem to just whore around other clubs
mind-boggling.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
His CV speaks volumes, it's undoubtedly their signing of the season. How he gels with the Americans is another matter. But hey it's good for serie A.

Sent from my HTC One M9 using Tapatalk
If you ask me it's another move which shows roma lack any sort of identity, every season they keep experimenting with foreign influences like rudi garcia and enrique and now Monchi because sabatini and pallotta aren't even in sync, which speaks volumes. Pallotta doesn't have a clue and thats why roma will never even come close to competing with us. Monchi may or may not be a success in terms of talent spotting but ultimately he brings no guarantees in terms of long term success

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
If you ask me it's another move which shows roma lack any sort of identity, every season they keep experimenting with foreign influences like rudi garcia and enrique and now Monchi because sabatini and pallotta aren't even in sync, which speaks volumes. Pallotta doesn't have a clue and thats why roma will never even come close to competing with us. Monchi may or may not be a success in terms of talent spotting but ultimately he brings no guarantees in terms of long term success
Sometimes you need to know when to just not hit send in your post. Whats this post even supposed to say? Monchi being a foreigner means little for his competence, which is highly proven due to the fact he has been doing things pretty amazingly for Sevilla for over a decade. Its the kind of competence Roma lack so its big coup for them. Rest remains to be seen, but why the negavitiy, its really weird?

Dec 30, 2016
lol Roma has nothing to play for this season anymore, the least they can do is try to get Dzeko as much goals as possible to make him top scorer, like Napoli did to Higgy last season. but gotta have Salah score :baus:
Roma players were pretty much trying to force a Dzeko goal in the 2nd half. Salah was through on goal but passed it to Dzeko.

Troll move by Spaletti.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Sometimes you need to know when to just not hit send in your post. Whats this post even supposed to say? Monchi being a foreigner means little for his competence, which is highly proven due to the fact he has been doing things pretty amazingly for Sevilla for over a decade. Its the kind of competence Roma lack so its big coup for them. Rest remains to be seen, but why the negavitiy, its really weird?
Ignorelisted him a year ago, never looked back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)