Serie A 2016/2017 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
@baggio, what do you think?
Meelan to make a competitive return hopefully. I'm willing to trade my centenary Sony Minidisc Zizou jersey to see Napoli relegated. (not the DP one though) Roma can be top 3. Mancini will move to Arsenal by Christmas while Wham performs live for Arsene Wenger at the Emirates. Thohir will trade Inter for the more profitable skull candy headphones business. All this, while Allegri will still have no clue on where to play Saponara and Duncan.

Buy on AliExpress.com

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Milan is a dark horse. If they manage to get an actual coach with 3-4 good signings can compete for 3rd spot with Roma and inter

- - - Updated - - -

Meelan to make a competitive return hopefully. I'm willing to trade my centenary Sony Minidisc Zizou jersey to see Napoli relegated. (not the DP one though) Roma can be top 3. Mancini will move to Arsenal by Christmas while Wham performs live for Arsene Wenger at the Emirates. Thohir will trade Inter for the more profitable skull candy headphones business. All this, while Allegri will still have no clue on where to play Saponara and Duncan.
Not as pesimistic as I expected...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I'm generally a pretty optimistic guy, but I'm really cautious when it comes to Juve coz when shits so close to your heart, you tend to be extra cautious so in the off chance if something goes wrong you are prepared to deal with it. Ghey but true. The Lazio season really made me see these things a little more cautiously than I used to before then.

Emmet

Apr 5, 2006
You have the pink 97/98 jersey? You mutha fucka!

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I'm generally a pretty optimistic guy, but I'm really cautious when it comes to Juve coz when shits so close to your heart, you tend to be extra cautious so in the off chance if something goes wrong you are prepared to deal with it. Ghey but true. The Lazio season really made me see these things a little more cautiously than I used to before then.
Life is about passion, man. You're trying to kill your own enthusiasm by silencing your hopes and desires.

And this with something as trivial as a football team.

I know I am guilty of not dreaming big enough, but you are just awful man :D

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
What player is Napoli going to sign for 60 mil ? They got lucky with higuain. Whatever they get, its a significant downgrade.

Roma absolutely cannot make "1-2" good signings. They are forced to sell for the balance sheets alone, forget incomming. Also half their selection is a loan

Inter is a question, but they will disappoint the most

I'm expecting Fiorentina, Napoli, Roma to be closer to Sassuolo.

What i'm not sure off, is what will happen to Milan

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
I predicted we were to win 5 years back then after we won the second with Conte. My mistake should have foreseen a 10 years domination. Juve to win another 5 years. So no need to ask whole are the scudetto competition or what not. The rest are useless.

Sent from my D5833 using Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Berlusconi: 'I won't pay Milan players!'
By Football Italia staff

Milan President Silvio Berlusconi threatened not to pay his players if they continue to “be embarrassing.”

The Rossoneri finished the campaign in seventh place, behind Sassuolo, so can only qualify for the Europa League by beating Juventus in Saturday’s Coppa Italia Final.

“We cannot keep being embarrassing,” Berlusconi told the squad after lunch with the club sponsors in a video aired on Sky Sport Italia.

“These gentlemen here are the ones who allow you to make a living. They told me if you keep playing like this, they won’t give us any more money.

“In that case, I’ll get the money from you, or rather I won’t pay you. You can try suing me. Do you know how long a civil court case usually takes in Italy? About eight years…”

Milan Channel confirmed the squad will sleep at the Milanello training ground this evening and President Berlusconi could visit the team again for a pep talk tomorrow.

It’s widely reported Berlusconi will not be at the Stadio Olimpico for the Coppa Italia Final on Saturday.

:lol: This guy sure knows how to manage a team

Man i hope we stomp them by 3-4 goals and he holds on to their paychecks

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Waiting for another prediction from @Tanu_Mz, the true prophet.

If we win Coppa, Sassuolo will play in EL, how they fare in Serie A is a big question mark, especially after EDF recent interview how he think highly of EL, and some of they key player probably will leave them this summer (Berardi, Vrsaljko, etc).

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
What player is Napoli going to sign for 60 mil ? They got lucky with higuain. Whatever they get, its a significant downgrade.

Roma absolutely cannot make "1-2" good signings. They are forced to sell for the balance sheets alone, forget incomming. Also half their selection is a loan

Inter is a question, but they will disappoint the most

I'm expecting Fiorentina, Napoli, Roma to be closer to Sassuolo.

What i'm not sure off, is what will happen to Milan
i said already, people said the same with Cavani leaving. Higuain didnt explode until this season, and they made the CL in his 1st season with him scoring "only" 17 goals. they already have a great attacking line compared to other Serie A clubs even without Higuain. Mertens/Insigne, Lapadula/Gabbiadini, Callejon + one big signing with the Higuain money, so they are fine. They improved the defense with Tonelli and their midfield is also the same as this season. They should fight for 2nd place with Roma again.

Roma has to sell only one between Pjanic and Radja, Pjanic is the one that's gone so they keep Radja. Salah, El Shaarawy, Digne are the only noteworthy players on loan, they can manage to buy them off and replace Pjanic with Rabiot for cheap, so they are also fine.

inter will flop again. Milan depending on the mercato might be a dark horse. Fiorentina always does fine, they will be top 5 again

1. Juve
2. Roma/Napoli
3. Napoli/Roma
4. 5. 6. Milan/Fiorentina/inter

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Napoli with 36 goal Higuain finished 2 points above roma, who were in crisis halfway and changed coaches, after which it went better.

Take away Higuain and they wouldnt have been remotely close to Roma, despite their crisis.

Napoli WILL NOT remotely get something good. WE are fearing the summer because all the EPL want new forwards and we wish to keep Morata. GOOD LUCK NAPOLI, with 60 mil while half the EPL also has 60mil and a much better reputation. They wont get shit. They'll be hugely weakened.

Roma's Nainggolan is linked with Chelsea consistantly, and Conte loves his type. I can see Antonio make that his big purchase. Meanwhile Pjanic is getting all kind of rumor. Roma got a HUGE financial deficit. They will sell at least one player without having money for their mercato, or sell two and perhaps get some talent. Dont sugarcoat it, Roma is in serious financial trouble and HAS to sell, let alone make purchases.

So we can safely say Roma and Napoli will take a significant step back.

Inter made it this high on the table, because godlike Handanovic in first half of the season. They went downhill very hard after. Now inter could end high. But, they plan to sell players to fund players. Handanovic is one that will be sold it seems. Which is offcourse, completely retarded, and i fully expect inter to royally fuck up the positives they had this season and be a big disappointment the next.

Fiorentina will be right among Napoli and Roma. Sassuolo could have a killer season too, they are getting a crapload of talents, and cash for Domenico interisti.

Milan is the big doubt. If the story is true that a part of the takeover goes into transfers, they got a serious kit to work with, and they have a few good players. If they spend it right they could challenge right for top 3.
But its milan, they will also fuck it up most likely.

If we start well, i do expect us to quickly lead with a Conte'esque advantage on the other teams.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Zach, you seem to think Napoli is a bunch of mediocre players and Higuain singlehandedly took them to 2nd place. That's not the case. Sarri did a great job in creating a good team there, they will absolutely not fall apart after losing one player. A decent 15-20 goals striker is all they need.

Im not sugarcoating Roma situation, they need to sell only one player of the 2 because they aren't in as deep a shit as you think. Pjanic for 38M will be enough and then they will comfortably have their 40-50M mercato where they will keep their 2-3 most important loan players and get 1-2 good acquisitions for a low price. They won't have trouble maintaining their top 3 finish if Pjanic is their only significant loss. And yes, Radja was rumoured to leave but the latest he said suggests he will stay.

We seem to agree on Inter but Sassuolo, wtf. They lose their best player in Berardi and will sign some young players in return. Can't see them having the same kind of consistency as this season again. Best they can hope for is 7th place finish. Fiorentina will challenge for top 3, same as Milan and Inter, but I can see only Milan being a serious threat to Roma and Napoli IF they have a good mercato. They need a CB, 2 CMs and AM/winger depending on the formation. Maybe even one (or both) fullbacks. If they can get some good players and a coach they will be the most serious threat for a top3, but still won't be able to grab a CL spot in their 1st good season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)