Serie A 2016/2017 (17 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Napolo without pepita : rekt
Roma minus two radja and pjanic :rekt

I wonder how far fiorentina and sassuolo will go.

Imagine sassuolo in CL. Lets gift them our promising kids

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Rudi Garcia drops Milan hint ?

“I hope to be back coaching in the last week of June or the first week of July,” Garcia told TF1.

“Of course, I could come back to Ligue 1, but my preference is Europe. I could stay in Italy, definitely further north.

“I could also go to Spain, and why not England or Germany too? I see myself in one of the four or five major European Leagues.

“I hope that will happen, because I need to find a project that interests me. I hope to find it.”

Hope this cunt comes back so we could beat his ass again
They want to go down, don't they?

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Napolo without pepita : rekt
Roma minus two radja and pjanic :rekt

I wonder how far fiorentina and sassuolo will go.

Imagine sassuolo in CL. Lets gift them our promising kids
they arent getting anywhere near CL with kids.

Napoli without Pipita: 120M mercato
Roma without Pjanic: 60M mercato
Fiorentina will do well as usual
inter with having to pay bunch of money to keep their current squad: rekt
Milan with no coach: rekt

KB824

Sep 16, 2003

“I hope to be back coaching in the last week of June or the first week of July,” Garcia told TF1.

“Of course, I could come back to Ligue 1, but my preference is Europe. I could stay in Italy, definitely further north.

“I could also go to Spain, and why not England or Germany too? I see myself in one of the four or five major European Leagues.

“I hope that will happen, because I need to find a project that interests me. I hope to find it.”

Did I somehow not get the memo stating that France is no longer in Europe?

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

He'll last half a season there at best.

Napoli without Pipita: 120M mercato
Roma without Pjanic: 60M mercato
Roma will have no mercato this year. Take a look at their squad, like half of their starting 11 are loans. Add to that their problems with FFP.

Napoli on the other hand, they'll be out there to buy, that's for sure. They'd be better off with Higuain though.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
He'll last half a season there at best.

Roma will have no mercato this year. Take a look at their squad, like half of their starting 11 are loans. Add to that their problems with FFP.

Napoli on the other hand, they'll be out there to buy, that's for sure. They'd be better off with Higuain though.
Roma had problems last season too and still were buying. They will sell Pjanic, get some of the loaned players and add 1-2 names. Their squad is good enough anyway

petersmit

Mar 14, 2006
Awwwww yisssss rudi back in Serie a

Let that violin playing wife beating French cunt coach ac milan.. Just so we can beat his ass a couple more times and get him sacked once again

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Napoli without Pipita: 30M mercato
Roma without Pjanic: 35M mercato
Roma will not spend one cent of Pjanic in transfers, but cover their losses.
Napoli with Higuain money wont be able to be remotely as good.

Roma will struggle hard if they lose Nainggolan and Pjanic and arent even able to cover their spots
Napoli will be significantly less
Fiorentina should go head to head with Napoli
Sassuolo will be much closer to these 3
Inter is a question

Milan.... Dont write them off.... If the takeover goes trough, its said that a good part will be used to get players. Now i'm pretty sure they will fuck it up. But there is a chance they actually nail their mercato, and could end up very high.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Roma will not spend one cent of Pjanic in transfers, but cover their losses.
Napoli with Higuain money wont be able to be remotely as good.

Roma will struggle hard if they lose Nainggolan and Pjanic and arent even able to cover their spots
Napoli will be significantly less
Fiorentina should go head to head with Napoli
Sassuolo will be much closer to these 3
Inter is a question

Milan.... Dont write them off.... If the takeover goes trough, its said that a good part will be used to get players. Now i'm pretty sure they will fuck it up. But there is a chance they actually nail their mercato, and could end up very high.
Its not like Roma is a Serie B club and don't have any budget to spend. They will sell Pjanic but keep Radja as they only have to sell one of them. Even without Pjanic they have a top4 team and with 1-2 good signings can compete for a 3rd spot again.

Napoli without Higuain will have a huge mercato again. People said the same when Cavani left and they managed just fine. They have a strong midfield, good wingers and by adding Tonelli a good defensive line too. they are easily 2nd strongest at the moment and depending on who they replace Higuain with it should stay that way.

inter has a mess of a team that needs to be sorted out while still having half their squad on loan. And they have Mancini as coach so they are going nowhere. We are set at #1, Napoli and Roma should finish bellow us and the rest will be EL places. Same as this season basically

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)