[Serie A, 1st round] JUVENTUS 2-1 Fiorentina [20-Aug-2016] (1 Viewer)

M.O.T.M

• Alves

• Chiellini

• Lemina

• Asamoah

• Khedira

• Higuain

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
Asamoah - Pjanic - Khedira looks like a well balanced midfield. I still think many people underrate Asamoah. Really technical, strong and sometimes creative player.
At his best, an awesome player. But you can't deny his injuries havent taken its toll. Such a strong dribbler and imaginative back then, kinda bland now.

Anyway, not convinced by Pjanic as regista. Needs to be closer to the goal, I feel. This change of position seems forced to me.

OP
swag

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
  • Thread Starter #63
    Wait a minute. I thought I'm in charge of opening match threads? :confused:

@swag
    You were slow. :p

No, I had no idea someone was assigned to do this. (When did this tradition start and where was it announced??)

So go ahead... by all means.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    I expect us to play with Dybala Higuain and Mandzukic as we might have a problem in our mid especially if Pjanic is injured... maybe even Pjaca with Dybala and one of Mandzukic Higuain as Pjaca seems really promising!
    I expect us to have a hard fought game with a slight win 2-1 over Fiorentina!
    I expect the team to win without really performing in this game - It will be a tough start now that we dont have Pogba and we have a Higuain who isnt as fit as he was last year...

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
    At his best, an awesome player. But you can't deny his injuries havent taken its toll. Such a strong dribbler and imaginative back then, kinda bland now.

Anyway, not convinced by Pjanic as regista. Needs to be closer to the goal, I feel. This change of position seems forced to me.
    :agree: People watch him now and see a three years ago player. Hopefully he stay fit and can return to his old form cuz right now he's average

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    You were slow. :p

No, I had no idea someone was assigned to do this. (When did this tradition start and where was it announced??)

So go ahead... by all means.
    @Mark announced it a while ago. Also I opened like at least 20 last match threads. Just check out thread opener's member name. But no worries, mate. I will open 2nd round match thread, after Fiorentina.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
    Most probable line-up:

-----------------------Buffon-------------------------

---------Barzagli----Bonucci----Chiellini------------

Alves----Lemina-----Pjanic-----Asamoah----Sandro

----------------Dybala-----Mandzukic----------------

Khedira for Lemina if Allegri thinks he is fit enough (which I doubt).

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    If Pjanić is unavailable I'd play this:

Dybala - Higuain [Mandžukić] - Pjaca

Alex Sandro - Lemina - Khedira

Evra - Chiellini - Bonucci - Dani Alves

Buffon​

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)