[Serie A, 19th round] Sampdoria 1-2 Juventus [10th January, 2016, 20:45 CET] (9 Viewers)

Sampdoria 1-2 Juve - 10-Jan-2016 - MoM

• Chiellini

• Pogba

• Khedira

• Dybala

Results are only viewable after voting.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Lemina is still absent, innit.

Hernanes should be fine. As a regista, only sucked vs Napoli. Was OK or decent in the other games.

Buffon
RUGANI Bonucci Chiellini
Steiner Khedira Hernanes Pogba A.Sandro
Dybala Morata​

Don't care if Cuadrado-Evra start instead of Steiner-Sandro, but the latter should be our starting WB duo (even though it sucks for Evra), and obviously, there's no need to rotate after a single game.

Sturaro and Zaza on as subs again.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
At this point every game in Serie A without a win is a huge setback for us.

Napoli, Inter and Fiorentina are winning in places where they usually got hammered.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Dude. Inter still need to play

Roma, Juventus, Fiorentina and Lazio away from home.

Napoli have Juventus, Fiorentina, Roma, Inter, Milan and Lazio (I think) away from home.

Not even gonna mention Fiorentina, they won't keep this up forever. The point is, we have a much more favourable schedule compared to those two clubs in the second half of the season. They will definitely be dropping a lot more points.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Dude. Inter still need to play

Roma, Juventus, Fiorentina and Lazio away from home.

Napoli have Juventus, Fiorentina, Roma, Inter, Milan and Lazio (I think) away from home.

Not even gonna mention Fiorentina, they won't keep this up forever. The point is, we have a much more favourable schedule compared to those two clubs in the second half of the season. They will definitely be dropping a lot more points.
As long as we don't drop silly points ourselves, and as long as we win against them at home. :p

RAMI-N

★ ★ ★
Aug 22, 2006
At this point every game in Serie A without a win is a huge setback for us.

Napoli, Inter and Fiorentina are winning in places where they usually got hammered.
The scudetto this year will be sweeter though :D

- - - Updated - - -

Winning next 2 games vs Samp and Udine away from home will be crucial...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)