[Serie A, 18th round] JUVENTUS 3-0 Bologna [8th January, 2017] (6 Viewers)

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
So we have to wait until we get our ass $#@!ed by big boys in CL just like what Milan did to us, then we have the right to criticize our horrible approach and game style. Until then we should all shut up becuase we are first in mighty Serie A!
Shut up, phaggot. Your girl just called. She's tired of your phaggotry, knobjockey.

- - - Updated - - -

Calling Milan one of the big boys :lol:

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #184
    What do you think? We left him out because we count on him?

WE ARE $#@!ING SELLING HIM, MARC.
    Dude, you should take classes in anger management. :D I get it but that was fast. Max was in love with him just a month ago. Played him as lb, lwb, and lcb. I heard some rumours we will sell Alex Sandro for above 50 mil. €. That would be insanely stupid. He is by far the best lb and lwb in the world. Fuck Marcelo.

- - - Updated - - -

Calling Milan one of the big boys :lol:
    :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

We were first in our CL group too.

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #186
    So we have to wait until we get our ass $#@!ed by big boys in CL just like what Milan did to us, then we have the right to criticize our horrible approach and game style. Until then we should all shut up becuase we are first in mighty Serie A!
    Shut up, Signora Homicide.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
    Administrator
    May 27, 2007
    Heavy snow fall.

Skickat från min SM-G930F via Tapatalk
    :tup:

South Serbia is heavily under snow, unlike here, where is only cold at this point.

I feel like watching a match. There has never been a period like this one where I watch a couple of matches per season. I wanna watch this one but it's a pity it's tonight.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    Off topic.Yesterday Napoli win at 95 minute with shameful red on Silvestri and Inter equalized with their only shot to goal while Udinese missed three clear chances at least .

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
    Mar 29, 2006
    That Milan game still pisses me off. All the players look like they didn't want to play.
    Unsurprisingly, it was coming all along, we survived many scares or didn't turn up during this season so it was befitting that we chocked when it counts. Anyway I'm kind of glad it happened, a good slap helps now and again to redeem focus and no-one seems more focussed now than Mr Allegri himself.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    We lost several games against mediocre sides like the Milano teams and Genoa (4 games after half season is not a good sign for us usually) and conceaded 14 goals in 17 games, its not all just attitude problem even if its part of it. Defenite lingering issues vs the better side due to weaker midfield that exposes us both ways. That more then attitude worries me for CL playoffs.

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #198
    That's why I wrote "off topic".I know "Serie A 2016-17" thread.I post there also......
    Relax, I'm just yankin' your chain. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Latest probable formation:

Dybala - Higuain

Pjanić

Sturaro - Marchisio - Khedira

Asamoah - Chiellini - Barzagli - Lichtsteiner

Neto​

- - - Updated - - -

I expect a wondergoal from Dybala or Pjanić. :donedeal:

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    We lost several games against mediocre sides like the Milano teams and Genoa (4 games after half season is not a good sign for us usually) and conceaded 14 goals in 17 games, its not all just attitude problem even if its part of it. Defenite lingering issues vs the better side due to weaker midfield that exposes us both ways. That more then attitude worries me for CL playoffs.
    :agree:And maybe not just for CL.

- - - Updated - - -

Relax, I'm just yankin' your chain. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Latest probable formation:

Dybala - Higuain

Pjanić

Sturaro - Marchisio - Khedira

Asamoah - Chiellini - Barzagli - Lichtsteiner

Neto​

- - - Updated - - -

I expect a wondergoal from Dybala or Pjanić. :donedeal:
    Exactly how I understood that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)