[Serie A, 18th round] JUVENTUS 3-0 Bologna [8th January, 2017] (2 Viewers)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Pls, true Serie A fans know that Chievo and Cagliari give you the most satisfaction, it'll be a sad day for football when those magicians Pellissier and Borriello retire
Serie A? Everyone knows Serie B is where its at. Top football, tactically almost perfect and most importantly, domestic players mostly

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i could go for a healthy loss to start the new year.

maybe a marchisio injury to make things fun and challenging...but only till cl starts

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
From today's press conference:

Buffon: most likely out of the squad (nasty flu)
Dybala: will start
Barzagli: Available but a doubt
most likely formation: 4-3-1-2
Bonucci and Sandro will be available after this.

Neto
Lichtsteiner Rugani Chiellini Evra/Asa?
Khedira Marchisio Sturaro/Rincon?
Pjanic
Dybala Higuain

Would rather Cuadrado but I doubt he could fill in the RB, but honestly would he be any worse than Licht???

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
From today's press conference:

Buffon: most likely out of the squad (nasty flu)
Dybala: will start
Barzagli: Available but a doubt
most likely formation: 4-3-1-2
Bonucci and Sandro will be available after this.

Neto
Lichtsteiner Rugani Chiellini Evra/Asa?
Khedira Marchisio Sturaro/Rincon?
Pjanic
Dybala Higuain

Would rather Cuadrado but I doubt he could fill in the RB, but honestly would he be any worse than Licht???
He would be better but won't start tomorrow at least not from the start.

Basel93

Dec 24, 2014
I only say this because Lichtsteiner has been a liability as of late, it's unfortunate but he is no longer capable of being useful to the squad in the capacity of the past. He's a true warrior, one of the most hard-working & punctual players we've had recently and for that he'll always have my respect.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
No one can possible whine about his utmost work rate or a desire and will to win for this team.Always will have my utmost respect.Anyway, he is becoming a liability in defense and his non marking a player errors which leads directly to conceding(Napoli-Calejon,Torino-Belotti).On the other hand his contribution in attack is almost zero.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Fiorentina's goal was on Sandro.Lichteiner was non marking Calejon, while lightly jogging when Insigne make a pass and Calejon penetrating into our box.Yes Calejon penetrated between Lich and Sandro but in my view that was more on Lich who was closer to Napoli player and Calejon simply overtook him .

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #156
    Barzagli can fill rb spot. I would play this:

Dybala - Higuain

Pjanić

Rincon - Marchisio - Khedira

Evra - Chiellini - Rugani [Benatia] - Barzagli

Neto​

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
    Time to get serious Max. Cut the nonsense. First one, DYBALA must start no matter Who That Hell is in form and do it like an SS, no more deep running for 60 minutes

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)