[Serie A, 18th round] JUVENTUS 3-0 Bologna [8th January, 2017] (5 Viewers)

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #90
    Marchisio still underrated :touched:

Best playmaking DM in the world, easily.
    Way to exaggerate, bro. I rate Marchisio highly but he is not the best in the world.

- - - Updated - - -

lol you think Alonso is better? Dream on bro
    Younger Xabi over Marchisio any day of the week. Besides, I already told you I like Marchisio in a more advanced position.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
    Way to exaggerate, bro. I rate Marchisio highly but he is not the best in the world.

- - - Updated - - -

Younger Xabi over Marchisio any day of the week. Besides, I already told you I like Marchisio in a more advanced position.
    younger Xabi =/= current Xabi

wheter you like him in a more advanced position or not doesent matter really, hes been playing as a DM for 2 seasons now, at a level no other player in his position in the world played at (except Mascherano whos a monster for Argentina). what do you call that?

- - - Updated - - -

:lol: you cant be serious

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
    Not exaggerating at all. Just giving my honest opinion which is that fully fit and in form Marchisio is better than any other player in his position.
    I agree, but there's a conditional there - if fully fit. He hasn't been yet, and I have serious doubts if at 32 and after such a serious injury he'll regain the former athletic ability. I'm skepctical about that. That physical capability + his great technique made him unique, but with more limited physical resources, he'll drop a level (as he's shown so far).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)