[Serie A, 17th round] JUVENTUS 1-0 Roma [17th December, 2016] (5 Viewers)

vote

• Sturaro

• Higuain

• Mandzukic

• Rugani

Results are only viewable after voting.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Apparently we have scored 59 goals and conceded 9 on this 25 match winning run at home. :D

Did you know we are also on a 20 match unbeaten run at home in Europe? We haven't lost a home match since 2012-13 against Bayern. 11 wins - 9 draws.
Damn, we are impressive at home since we built the new stadium. I think we only have 4 losses (maybe more that i cant remember) in the past 6 years in all competitions at home, inter, Sampdoria, Bayern in 12-13 and Udinese in 15-16. utter dominance

- - - Updated - - -

Also saw a picture now that we have won 100 pts in Serie A in 2016. what a year

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Damn, we are impressive at home since we built the new stadium. I think we only have 4 losses (maybe more that i cant remember) in the past 6 years in all competitions at home, inter, Sampdoria, Bayern in 12-13 and Udinese in 15-16. utter dominance

- - - Updated - - -

What a mediocre team have we become, the tool of inferior sides midfields,; just 100 points in a year

Just look at how amazing roma and napoli are doing

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Missed the game but the score made me happy. I saw the goal and that was one damn goal, what an individual effort, brushing off De Rossi and making a fool out of Manolas and that strike was a wonder.

A big game like this at that time of the season is always tricky especially that we have a title match just ahead and a well deserved vacation. I really like the healthy lead that we put ourselves in ahead of January.

Over and out// old, rusty, and socially handicapped.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Sheesh did Mandzukic and Sturaro put in a shift tonight.

My lungs started to burn watching them run their socks off.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

I think there was a coppa loss aswell a couple of years ago vs Milan if I am not mistaken.

Anyway the stats are amazing.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Really loving the 4312. Probably our best formation moving forward, especially if we buy Witsel. It'll be tough for all our CBs to play, but it'll also keep them fresh, not necessarily a bad thing considering the age of Barzagli and the injury history of Chiellini and Benatia.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
But we suck bro. Worst team ever. According to people on this forum, every time we play a decent team, they make us their little bitch. Like today.
Being overly positive is about ad irritating as being overly negative. Most people on this forum just wants to come here and discuss Juve. Whats good and what is bad. How the hell are we going to have interesting discussions if we cant differ in opinions without being labelled as a negative whinny bitch.

May 2, 2016
Absolutely delighted .......... An impressive win against (probably) our main rival for this season's title, opening up a 7 point lead, equalling the 25 consecutive win record .............. Now for the Supercup against Milan

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Being overly positive is about ad irritating as being overly negative. Most people on this forum just wants to come here and discuss Juve. Whats good and what is bad. How the hell are we going to have interesting discussions if we cant differ in opinions without being labelled as a negative whinny bitch.
Ahhh. So posts immediately following beating Roma (to open up a 7 point lead at the top of Serie A going into winter break), about how every single time we face a decent team they make us their little bitch are great for fostering interesting discussion about Juventus? I see. I'll keep that in mind.

Aside from this, I'm pretty sure I said, and most others (of even the most positive sort) have said, we want this team to improve. We are a very good team as is. I want us to be a "great" team before the season is out. Whether that happens with this current group of players is up for debate. I think it can, though I would like one more top mid to add to the mix, and make that becoming a "great" team more of a sure thing.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
What a negative whiny bitch.

- - - Updated - - -

I wanna shit on Manolas' face and have Rudiger watching me.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Nice victory but last 20mins .... i'm almost shitted myself at the stadium.
We were pressed really deep and didn't manage to get out.
Cuadrado failed to make what he was supposed to do meaning get the ball and counter-attack!!

By the way my worst experience ever at juventus stadium.
There was a fucktard with big-big-big flag making impossible for many of us to see the match.
They used it for 90mins those fking maggots -______-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)