[Serie A, 17th round] JUVENTUS 1-0 Roma [17th December, 2016] (6 Viewers)

vote

• Sturaro

• Higuain

• Mandzukic

• Rugani

Results are only viewable after voting.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Just look at the clubs and their iconic player.

Juve: Del Piero - Gentleman on and off the pitch.

Roma: Totti - kicking players or spitting on them on the pitch, talking (he can barely speak though) nonsense off the pitch. The eternal crybaby he is.

No wonder the fans are as stupid as the idiot they adore so much.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Art^

StrikerMania Champ 2004
Jan 11, 2003
They miss Conte Juve.
Remember when we played Roma under Antonio? We dictated tempo, had like 70% possession and brought the game to them, now we sit back and soak up pressure. I really hope Max will get his $#@! together soon.
Not entirely true. We soaked pressure with Conte as well. Just re-watch how we played in CL during Conte.

Just two quick examples; Remember our games against Celtic?
Juventus 2-0 Celtic
Celtic 0-3 Juve

Just for comparisson, Celtic had 27% against Barca:
Celtic 2-1 Barcelona

It's funny how history can skew reality in regards to Conte :)

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
We watch another game?What "created more situation and controlled the game" " ?What fucking chance they created?We should put them 5 .At least....
Yep, but roma looked better in second half. Overall it was a balanced game with a slight advantage for roma in the second half. there weren't many clear cut chances though.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Just look at the clubs and their iconic player.

Juve: Del Piero - Gentleman on and off the pitch.

Roma: Totti - kicking players or spitting on them on the pitch, talking (he can barely speak though) nonsense off the pitch. The eternal crybaby he is.

No wonder the fans are as stupid as the idiot they adore so much.
juve match fix

roma no match fix

nomsayin? i'm just presenting the other side. not sayin i agree. naw mean

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
But we suck bro. Worst team ever. According to people on this forum, every time we play a decent team, they make us their little bitch. Like today.
yeah, doesent matter that Roma cant create a decent chance all game despite us letting them have the ball after going 352, after we failed to score the few ones we had. they kept the ball, made some fancy dribbles and passes, so they outplayed us obviously and all we did was chase the ball with our useless slow midfield

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Yep, but roma looked better in second half. Overall it was a balanced game with a slight advantage for roma in the second half. there weren't many clear cut chances though.
No,not at all ,Sturaro and other clear chances for us were from another game....,,Roma "controlled" the game but we so "luckily" win the game.They didn't create anything.It's a pity why we didn't fuck them with 5 goals.They look slightly better than a mid table team.A fact.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
yeah, doesent matter that Roma cant create a decent chance all game despite us letting them have the ball after going 352, after we failed to score the few ones we had. they kept the ball, made some fancy dribbles and passes, so they outplayed us obviously and all we did was chase the ball with our useless slow midfield

Apparently we have scored 59 goals and conceded 9 on this 25 match winning run at home. :D

Did you know we are also on a 20 match unbeaten run at home in Europe? We haven't lost a home match since 2012-13 against Bayern. 11 wins - 9 draws.

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
But we suck bro. Worst team ever. According to people on this forum, every time we play a decent team, they make us their little bitch. Like today.
Thats obviously not true and those people are exaggerating. We will win the league rather comfortably and most likely be one of the last 4 .. having said that when a criticism arises some people are quick to point out we are on top of series A and on top of CL table etc. This is not the point, we are talking about a CL contender and judging ourselves as such.. We are at a point right now where our standard of judging is up, our goal now is the CL. Therefore Allegri is expected to come up with better solutions and more quickly. I don't think anyone here can really disagree he has done a good job altogether. Good enough job for a CL contender I say no. I think we have more ability than Allegri can figure out how to tap into. A simple example is figuring out how to use Pjanic which he now is just figuring out..

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Thats obviously not true and those people are exaggerating. We will win the league rather comfortably and most likely be one of the last 4 .. having said that when a criticism arises some people are quick to point out we are on top of series A and on top of CL table etc. This is not the point, we are talking about a CL contender and judging ourselves as such.. We are at a point right now where our standard of judging is up, our goal now is the CL. Therefore Allegri is expected to come up with better solutions and more quickly. I don't think anyone here can really disagree he has done a good job altogether. Good enough job for a CL contender I say no. I think we have more ability than Allegri can figure out how to tap into. A simple example is figuring out how to use Pjanic which he now is just figuring out..
:tup:

I say yes, in hopes that we continue with Pjanic in a free role in front of the mid. We dominated Roma for the first 50 minutes until he went off and Cuadrado came on and provided a nightmarishly bad performance. Pjanic has looked excellent, and been much more involved in the play lately as more of an AM (a free role really as he often drops deep in mid to make himself available). Allegri seems to take some time to figure out how to best use new players, but he always seems to figure it out eventually.

Regardless, Allegri has 2 months until the Round of 16 to shape this team into even better form. I, for one, trust him, and think he has a fantastic squad at his disposal, even in midfield. I'd like one more top player in mid, especially with Lemina gone to Africa Cup of Nations, but aside from that, top class squad.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)