[Serie A, 17th round] JUVENTUS 1-0 Roma [17th December, 2016] (4 Viewers)

vote

• Sturaro

• Higuain

• Mandzukic

• Rugani

Results are only viewable after voting.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Our midfield is weaker than Roma's and Napoli's right now. Our goal should be to win the CL and we're not going to win it with the midfield we currently have.
:agree: Khedira was chasing every ball in the midfield or just hoofing it. Every time Chisio tried to engage in a physical battle with Naingolan, to get the ball away from him, he pushed him aside with one hand like how Pogba pushed Giaccerini in that famous pic.

Jun 6, 2015
Snitching on someone, wow, real mature. Plus, you're the poor fvck who can't deal with someone's opinion, and resort to childish acts like giving -reps. I'm simply treating you the way you deserve.
Come on now I'm not the one who is whining. I gave you a -rep for a good reason and rather than take it like a man you decided to act childishly. No reason to try and blame your actions on me. I'll happily take your treatment but it doesn't mean I deserve it. To you my friend I suggest a big dose of positivity and some Christmas spirit :D

- - - Updated - - -

Our midfield is weaker than Roma's and Napoli's right now. Our goal should be to win the CL and we're not going to win it with the midfield we currently have.
I disagree.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
And what about Rudiger?He was the clown today as always....
:lol:

Yeah he was bad too, can't believe he didn't get a yellow until about the 89th minute.

Is it a coincidence that Roma pinned us back the moment we switched to 3-5-2 and left Higuain isolated?
No coincidence, our passing was awful today and taking out someone who could control the ball in the middle for Cuadrado who was out wide and had a bad game was an issue.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
Come on now I'm not the one who is whining. I gave you a -rep for a good reason and rather than take it like a man you decided to act childishly. No reason to try and blame your actions on me. I'll happily take your treatment but it doesn't mean I deserve it. To you my friend I suggest a big dose of positivity and some Christmas spirit :D
First of all, I would never want to be friends with someone who resorts to some childish act like giving -reps.
I have never before given -reps to anyone, and that includes some real sick fvcks here who I can't stand, and kudos to them, they have never given one to me either, so I guess that says a lot about the maturity of someone like you.
Now, move on, kid.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
A close win is always the best win against teams like Roma or Nipples - because of their fans.

Watch them blame the ref, the "system", or cheating Juventus instead of their shitty teams.

They never learn. Feels good.
Courtesy of the Church of Totti. :p

Rube: professional cheaters/divers, and the best.

Posted by Matteo (ASR) on Dec 17, 2016 | 10:33 PM
▼
Might be Shez’s best game ever with Roma.

Fucking Higuain…

Posted by EwokThisWay on Dec 17, 2016 | 10:33 PM
▼
Fucking dybala, diver.

Posted by Matteo (ASR) on Dec 17, 2016 | 10:33 PM
▼
It is impossible, with this tactic, against this ref

Posted by imbana5 on Dec 17, 2016 | 10:34 PM
▼
It is known

Posted by Waje.y on Dec 17, 2016 | 10:36 PM
▼
So many of our guys played their asses off today. Shez, Fazio, Emerson, Rudiger, Perrotti, Radja. We need to walk out of this with our heads held high.

Posted by Lupo24 on Dec 17, 2016 | 10:34 PM
▼
Roma and it’s players have nothing to be ashamed of.

Rube, however…

Posted by Matteo (ASR) on Dec 17, 2016 | 10:35 PM
▼
How many times did we get the ball on Chiellini’s head… seriously…

Posted by EwokThisWay on Dec 17, 2016 | 10:35 PM
▼
Struaro only on a yellow now? How is that possible, would have been off if he was wearing a different jersey.

Posted by Madra_Rua on Dec 17, 2016 | 10:36 PM
▼
Daje Roma, keep winning the other games, and get revenge on the return leg.

Posted by Matteo (ASR) on Dec 17, 2016 | 10:36 PM
▼
if Sturaro played for any other team he would be suspended all the time. His job is just to kick and kick and kick all day with impunity

Posted by Wayne84 on Dec 17, 2016 | 10:37 PM
▼
He must’ve had 10+ fouls today. Reckless football.

Posted by Il Bimbo d'Oro on Dec 17, 2016 | 10:38 PM
▼
Also the fouls where Rudiger roughs up an opponent holding the ball in a clean way, in EPL would never be given.

Posted by Kliment on Dec 17, 2016 | 10:41 PM
▼
We create almost nothing , but ref destroy us

Posted by WHY?!!! on Dec 17, 2016 | 10:37 PM
▼
The silver lining is that we are the moral victors. I know, it doesn’t count, but we usually lose both battles.

Grazie Roma

Posted by Kliment on Dec 17, 2016 | 10:39 PM
▼
Grazie Roma.
Not a bad performance.

A clean ref and maybe the game could have gone another way.

Posted by domenicoasroma23 on Dec 17, 2016 | 10:39 PM
▼
Grazie Roma for a great display of heart.

Posted by Axel "Alex" Ropp on Dec 17, 2016 | 10:39 PM
▼
Orsato MoTM – got the early goal, so Juve could absorb Roma’s attacks with 10 men and counter. Won so many fouls and drew yellows from nothing. He was unplayable through-out.

Hard not to imagine that such an influential player will get a move to a bigger team in the summer.

Posted by Madra_Rua on Dec 17, 2016 | 10:39 PM
▼
Well played Higuain. Great goal.

That’s all there is to say.

Posted by EwokThisWay on Dec 17, 2016 | 10:40 PM
▼
Grazie Roma. Really thought we were going to tie it with that performance in the last ~20 minutes.

Posted by Gollum_ASR on Dec 17, 2016 | 10:40 PM
▼
We played well. I must compliment the guys for playing. That what 90 mil plus ref fees get you.

Posted by Greg097 on Dec 17, 2016 | 10:41 PM
▼
Man of the Match: Orsato

We didn’t play good but man oh man does this story get repeative. Handball not called, no call for shirt pull in the box.

But at the end of the day juventini de merda ignore it like usual. Blind Morts

Posted by Lupo1927 on Dec 17, 2016 | 10:41 PM
▼
We played with a lot of passion which was great to see. Rube are a disgrace however.

Posted by Yo_Eddie on Dec 17, 2016 | 10:41 PM
▼
I can’t possibly see how a Juve supporter can get any joy from winning – I mean, it’s like playing poker with the entire deck in your hands.

Posted by Madra_Rua on Dec 17, 2016 | 10:45 PM
▼
I don’t feel like criticizing our players. They played like gladiators but you can’t do much when the ref is like this.

Posted by IubrisDivina on Dec 17, 2016 | 10:42 PM
▼
You can see frustrations from everyone’s face every time the ref gave flawed decision

Posted by imbana5 on Dec 17, 2016 | 10:42 PM
▼
Szczesny is my MOM

Posted by ninovsnino on Dec 17, 2016 | 10:43 PM
▼
I practically missed the game, only starting when Manolas was limping out, fml. Quick recap guys? Tho’ I admit I’m surprised with the positive reaction despite result.

Posted by Kaisar on Dec 17, 2016 | 10:45 PM
▼
That would be because for 76 minutes of that match we thoroughly dominated. Higuain got the goal then they packed 11+1 behind the ball for the entire match.

Posted by BigDog2 on Dec 17, 2016 | 10:47 PM
▼
Whenever we looked even mildly threatening, Orsato would give us a yellow and Juve would start throwing our players around like sex dolls without getting any whistles. Most of our yellows were on-ball tackles or no contact at all. We dominated most of the match apart from the first 10 minutes of each half.

Posted by Axel "Alex" Ropp on Dec 17, 2016 | 10:48 PM
▼
Aw hell, and my national team lost in the final earlier too. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride I guess.

Posted by Kaisar on Dec 17, 2016 | 10:53 PM
▼
Milan teams can do it, why can’t we?

Posted by imbana5 on Dec 17, 2016 | 10:45 PM
▼
It wasn’t on their turf.

Posted by Kaisar on Dec 17, 2016 | 10:46 PM
▼
As usual you cant help but feel something untoward happened. Juve got away with shit no other team has got away with this season in terms of how the rules regarding tackles work for them and against them. basically they can run you over with a truck and we cant so much as breathe on them The clear inconsistency or variance from very other game this season is clear as day.

I can never discuss our performances properly after such, its a scandal. But anyway lets look at us, next week we are back to proper matches. The mistake for the goal, De Rossi losing the ballthere, it was a clear foul, against any other team thats blown. But bad place to lose it. Manolas followed Fazio who was covering the man, his mistake, he should have focused on Higiuan not getting blown for a clear foul….

this is fuckin ridiculous. Salah was playing injured. I can see why Gerson started but he narrowed us, he isnt a right winger. Tactically he defended Sandro well though but not up to the intensity of a match like this. we were also a LOT better once De Rossi went off for SES. i think the same would have been true for Strootman going off. We just dont have decent balance with those three and must pick two. Fazio and emerson were solid as well. I hate Juve. they played well but you just cant trust their victories.

Posted by Wayne84 on Dec 17, 2016 | 10:46 PM
▼
Sad to say this but I wish we could have started the season with Borja for Kevin. Love Kevin, but him, Leo and Radja can’t be on the pitch at the same time. Dani + 1, not both

Posted by Axel "Alex" Ropp on Dec 17, 2016 | 10:50 PM
▼
i think the same would have been true for Strootman going off.
Disagree with that part- I thought Strootman was excellent today. Incredible energy even in the 80th minute. De Rossi was a bit erratic… I think the ref got under his skin with that early card that was so clearly not a card.

Posted by Gollum_ASR on Dec 17, 2016 | 10:53 PM
▼
Just look how happy they are. They know they were completely outplayed and that only luck and ref gave them the win.

Posted by Ilknur Ibryam on Dec 17, 2016 | 10:46 PM
▼
Out of all the top italian clubs everyone knows juve is the worst ever. Milan producest the BEST ever serie a side and milan won many champions league trophies and even inter won one. Juve have robbed countless of titles parking the bloody bus. As much as i enjoy roma in the top 3 i want milan and inter to come back to their best because i cant stand seeing this disgusting club win serie a every year. Their fans are plastic cause true fans in turin all support torino.

Posted by Rudi Rudi Rudiger on Dec 17, 2016 | 10:47 PM
▼
Fuck Milan and Inter. We are going to be the ones to dethrone the cheating cunts.

Posted by BigDog2 on Dec 17, 2016 | 10:49 PM
▼
Heck I rather see Lazio win than Juve any day, at least I know they worked for it.

Have nothing against Milan or Inter either. Any time they reached the CL final I would cheer them on. Now I will cheer Napoli on, however with Juve I hope they crash and fall.

Posted by Lupo1927 on Dec 17, 2016 | 10:57 PM

Jun 6, 2015
First of all, I would never want to be friends with someone who resorts to some childish act like giving -reps.
I have never before given -reps to anyone, and that includes some real sick fvcks here who I can't stand, and kudos to them, they have never given one to me either, so I guess that says a lot about the maturity of someone like you.
Now, move on, kid.
No need to move on I'll happily take that on board and will see if there is any reason to adjust my rep finger. Also as much as I still would like to be a nimble kid climbing the trees I'm already a borderline old man with a bland enough social life to be able to enjoy Juve matches on Saturday evenings. Everyone is my friend whether they like it or not there is no room for hate in my life anymore.

fredrik

Aug 7, 2011
Was anyone else delighted when Gerson was starting?

He was awful, I would have been far more worried if Salah or El Sharawaay were on instead.
Salah or peres would be a real threath down the right side, so it was great seeing gerson there. Their future nr 10. Lol, looked 2-3 season away from the level

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
in the second half roma had more possession and created more situation and completely controlled the game and we barely created chance for goal.We have been pretty $#@!ty going forward after Pjanic left.
We watch another game?What "created more situation and controlled the game" " ?What fucking chance they created?We should put them 5 .At least....

JuveE46

Dec 6, 2015
some people here don't agree with someone's opinion they call it whining and bitching..can't take the tampon out of themselves long enough to hear a different opinion. To those I say grow one it's about time.

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
Courtesy of the Church of Totti. :p
:lol:

"Whenever we looked even mildly threatening, Orsato would give us a yellow and Juve would start throwing our players around like sex dolls without getting any whistles"

"You can see frustrations from everyone’s face every time the ref gave flawed decision"

"I don’t feel like criticizing our players. They played like gladiators but you can’t do much when the ref is like this"

"It is impossible, with this tactic, against this ref"

"The silver lining is that we are the moral victors"

It's always the ref :cry:
Year after year :cry:
It's not that we suck, nah, it's the ref...or bad luck! @Ocelot

Dear Roma fans: You'll never improve when you keep blaming others for your own failure.

Who is responsible for your shitty Championsleague performances and the 7:0 losses? The ref? Do we pay them to stop you from winning the CL?

Just fuck off.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)