[Serie A, 13th round] JUVENTUS 3-0 Pescara [19th November, 2016] (6 Viewers)

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
Almost. Need a few more days to get settled back in. :klin:

- - - Updated - - -
@Bianconero_Aus

Fill me in (not literally, well, maybe). What have I missed? What place are we in? Injuries? Tuz? I literally know nothing about Juventus this season. Details.
Woooooahh where you been?

We're fine, some typical Juve 1:0/2:1 wins with dodgy performances, our midfield looks pretty bad & we've lost against both Milan teams (probably the biggest drawback so far), but all in all it's not too bad, still top of the table and on course to qualify for the R16

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Woooooahh where you been?

We're fine, some typical Juve 1:0/2:1 wins with dodgy performances, our midfield looks pretty bad & we've lost against both Milan teams (probably the biggest drawback so far), but all in all it's not too bad, still top of the table and on course to qualify for the R16
New job stuff :D

---

Just saw that Higuain scored the winner against Napoli :lol:

Are we playing well in CL? Not too worried about the league tbh.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
New job stuff :D

---

Just saw that Higuain scored the winner against Napoli :lol:

Are we playing well in CL? Not too worried about the league tbh.
Where you on a campaign committee? Cause that timing sure is suspicious :shifty:

Or is Trump's presidency really that as to put people out of work 2 days in? :p

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Where you on a campaign committee? Cause that timing sure is suspicious :shifty:

Or is Trump's presidency really that as to put people out of work 2 days in? :p
If it makes any difference to anyone I wasn't able to vote where I was and I only found out about the election results this morning. And no I wouldn't have voted for either one. :p

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
If it makes any difference to anyone I wasn't able to vote where I was and I only found out about the election results this morning. And no I wouldn't have voted for either one. :p
You sure know how to make a man curious :D

But I guess there's a reason you haven't posted any details, so won't bother you anymore :D

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
You sure know how to make a man curious :D

But I guess there's a reason you haven't posted any details, so won't bother you anymore :D
No worries. New job. I leave for Florida tomorrow for 6 months for more training but I should be on here more often now :D

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Remember when you had that argument with X about how you only criticize Hillary and not Trump, because she will be the next President and he won't... Apparently you should have been criticizing Trump too. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)