[Serie A, 13th round] JUVENTUS 3-0 Pescara [19th November, 2016] (10 Viewers)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Solid. Dealt with whatever Pescara (not that much lol) threw at him throughout the 90 mins. Went on a lot of attacking runs, Chiellinibauer style too :D I wonder if he was instructed to do these by Allegri, or if he just felt the need to impose himself more given our midfield wasn't the most creative/incisive we've ever fielded. Our best CB on the night IMO.
He definitely should play more. He looks good just lacks that little bit of confidence at times. Of course decision making and positioning isn't the best yet but give the kid a proper season in our shirt and he'll get there rather sooner than later.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Solid. Dealt with whatever Pescara (not that much lol) threw at him throughout the 90 mins. Went on a lot of attacking runs, Chiellinibauer style too :D I wonder if he was instructed to do these by Allegri, or if he just felt the need to impose himself more given our midfield wasn't the most creative/incisive we've ever fielded. Our best CB on the night IMO.
He lost Caprari for their best chance, which could have made the game much more complicated, but to be fair to him he did well to recover to put him off, and it was part of a very complacent defensive phase.

He's usually so defensive in how he uses the ball, it was good to see that as the game went on he actually started passing the ball past 90° to a teammate.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015
Away against the 3rd team in La Liga playing like we're playing now, we're gonna lose. If he starts Evra over Sandro, keeps Cuadrado on the bench and plays a 3-5-2 I'd be tempted to not even watch the game because I'd know exactly what the game is gonna look like. Hopefully resting a good lot of our players yesterday makes them play like they should again.
You know Max is gonna do it and you know your gonna watch it anyway... let's enjoy the meltdown together

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)