[Serie A, 12th round] Chievo 1-2 JUVENTUS [6th November, 2016] (3 Viewers)

M.O.T.M

• Benatia

• Pjanic

• Hernanes

• Mandzukic

• Cuadrado

Results are only viewable after voting.

_GGB_

Jun 28, 2006
Tough win, as it normally is vs Chievo but we really do make things needlessly difficult for ourselves.

We are way too wasteful, don't concentrate and give away a cheap penalty. As if that isn't bad enough, with 1 minute to go we are in complete control of the ball and then lose possession cheaply, can't clear our lines and almost concede a penalty. It's just stupidity. I can imagine Allegri throwing his jacket.
Basic errors all over the park from.too many players.. amateur hour.. 3 points but would love to see them do it in style.. any other top Euro team would have had 4 or 5 goals against Chievo today

thirteen

Reversed Hierophant
Feb 8, 2015
Hopefully Dybala and Pjaca will be fit after the break. Can't stand watching Mandzukic-Higuain. This won't fix all the problems, but at least we should be more pleasant to watch.

CarloP

Jan 24, 2010
Mandzukic was MOTM for me, his work rate bailed us out today, plus he got on the scoresheet.

Our inability to play through the center is really holding us back. The midfielders have no cohesion amongst each other, and they almost never combine passes between each other, instead looking to move the ball anywhere but the center as soon as humanly possible. I understand they have limitations, but they almost never seem to be on the same page with one another. The international break couldn't come at a better time for us. I hope Barza is okay.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Great result before the fucking international break.
This time, I feel like we could really use it. We need some of our injured players back, and perhaps our players could use the break from the negativity swirling like a dark cloud around this team and its performances right now. Hopefully they return with renewed drive. And Allegri can take the break to review video with his staff, and get a better plan going for how to make this team perform closer to its capability.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
A shameful performance. Sturaro and Hernanes out.Pjanic except that master free kick was ultra bad.This is a torture to watch.And that subs??????? Higuain -Evra.Same did Max against Lyon.What the fuck is that obsession to defend 1 goal difference?

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
A shameful performance. Sturaro and Hernanes out.Pjanic except that master free kick was ultra bad.This is a torture to watch.And that subs??????? Higuain -Evra.Same did Max against Lyon.What the $#@! is that obsession to defend 1 goal difference?
Because we play like shit in every segment of the game? :lol: so he's trying to defend the lead?

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Mandzukic was MOTM for me, his work rate bailed us out today, plus he got on the scoresheet.

Our inability to play through the center is really holding us back. The midfielders have no cohesion amongst each other, and they almost never combine passes between each other, instead looking to move the ball anywhere but the center as soon as humanly possible. I understand they have limitations, but they almost never seem to be on the same page with one another. The international break couldn't come at a better time for us. I hope Barza is okay.
:agree:

At least we had a proper attacking threat on the wings today with Cuadrado and A. Sandro playing together for a change.

I thought Pjanic had a better game and created a few chances. Hopefully the goal will give him a lift and he can give us more of a threat down the middle.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)