[Serie A, 10th round] JUVENTUS 4-1 Sampdoria [26th October, 2016] (2 Viewers)

M.O.T.M

• Chiellini

• Marchisio

• Mandzukic

• Cuadrado

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So many imbeciles. 4-1 win means we didn't create many chances. :howler: :lol:

JCK trying to say Pjanic shot 7 times to score. What a retard. He shot twice. First from a bad angle off the headed pass, Higuain hit the rebound point blank saved, and then Pjanic scored on his second shot.

7 times. :rofl:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Good game for stat padding, but we were barely bothered. We could have scored 8 with a bit of sharpness.

Difficult to judge as they were so bad, but it's easy to see that Pjanic and Khedira are not quite on their game in terms of general play or tempo. Khedira was a little better tonight though.

Marchisio is clearly a step off his best mobility but that was a good 70 mins for him and his positional sense and deft touches were easy to see. We don't have anybody else there who can do those things.

Higuain's work rate is impressive and it was also nice for Mandzukic to score.

Asamoah is going to takes months and months to come back to his old level, you can see he is miles away. At this point it's a case of easing him through until next summer, if he can even contribute to a good level then great. So I understand why Allegri subbed him in rather than anyone else at that point.

Chiellini would be great if he had two more heads on the ends of his legs.
One thing i did notice was Marchisio's movement.

His positionning and tactical sense never missed a beat, and he perfectly know how to support where.

However, he refrained from sprinting (smart move) and tried to keep a constant pace without accelerating much. This caused issues as they got around him offcourse, but its not a concern at all.

After an ACL, is a great idea to slowly build in the acceleration again, as you get knocks all the time during the game, to avoid immediate rerupture.

I'm very happy and confident about him after seeing the game.He'll be back completely, we just need to realise the spring issue

- - - Updated - - -

JCK trying to say Pjanic shot 7 times to score. What a retard. He shot twice. First from a bad angle off the headed pass, Higuain hit the rebound point blank saved, and then Pjanic scored on his second shot.

He managed to say that marchisio was 'good'

So as expected, the negativity is getting rammed deep in the arsehole by pure raw uncut reality

we need to allow him to be further anally brutalised by reality, so he can come out of this rampant depression

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

You can simply fuck off.

One thing i did notice was Marchisio's movement.

His positionning and tactical sense never missed a beat, and he perfectly know how to support where.

However, he refrained from sprinting (smart move) and tried to keep a constant pace without accelerating much. This caused issues as they got around him offcourse, but its not a concern at all.

After an ACL, is a great idea to slowly build in the acceleration again, as you get knocks all the time during the game, to avoid immediate rerupture.

I'm very happy and confident about him after seeing the game.He'll be back completely, we just need to realise the spring issue

- - - Updated - - -

He managed to say that marchisio was 'good'

So as expected, the negativity is getting rammed deep in the arsehole by pure raw uncut reality

we need to allow him to be further anally brutalised by reality, so he can come out of this rampant depression
Yo on the other hand who is on my ignore list can simply suck my dick. Keep on going but rest assured this will be the last ever reply you hear from me. Keep on talking about my anus all you like.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Pjanic played regista and central mezzala for the past 500 decades :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

Fucking roflmao this guy.

If we would create 2 chances, but its fancy fucking asshole shitty passing down the middle, we are "exceptional and amazing and barcelonafapfappiefapesque and create a million things and surely not playing 352"

if we create 15 chances in any other way, or create endless chances but the formation is 352 , we are slow, boring predictable and the most horrible human beeings in history in front of Hitler and mao

I do appologise for beeing so succesfull.
I don't think Hitler is the worst human being in history

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
You can simply fuck off.

Yo on the other hand who is on my ignore list can simply suck my dick. Keep on going but rest assured this will be the last ever reply you hear from me. Keep on talking about my anus all you like.
I actually didnt knew i was off the ignore list

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think Hitler is the worst human being in history
Not even close indeed, but its the one most remember.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
There is no need to argue, because apparently we didn't watch the same game, if you felt : 1 - We played a good game
2- We created many chances.
I thought we played an average-decent game, only because we didn't need to do much more. Sampdoria were rubbish. We didn't need to create X amount of chances (whatever satiates you - 25?) as there was no urgency at all from the team for 2/3 of the game, as we scored many from set piece or similar situations. But also when we did attack we looked like scoring all the time. As such I don't have any idea why you are labeling this as a game where we struggled to create chances, other than the blindingly obvious.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)