[Serie A, 10th round] JUVENTUS 4-1 Sampdoria [26th October, 2016] (3 Viewers)

M.O.T.M

• Chiellini

• Marchisio

• Mandzukic

• Cuadrado

• Pjanic

Results are only viewable after voting.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
If we continue to play through our flanks Higuain will score no more than 15 goals in the season.He is easily cut off of our play when we insist on Alex Sandro and Cuadrado to start our attacks with those constant side switching over our CB.

While they transfer the game usually with 3 passes Barza-Bonucci-chiellini then A.Sandro or other way to Alves or Cuadrado, opponents close our flanks very easy.Agianst Empoli we did not play that way, we played more through the middle with short passes and we created much more.I think in that way our wingers would acctually have more space to strech opponent.Last nights game sucked because Allegri wont change to "Empoli style" but luckly Samp sucked more and Chillini looked like Luca Toni or someone like that.

Expresion of Pjanic face when he scored said it all, he sucked and was frustrated bacause him playing near Alex Sandro waste his talent.He suppose to play closer to attackers.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Lethargic game, score doesn't reflect how average we played. We stuggled to create like always, Higuain had one good chance the whole and it was a long ball from Pjanic.

Like @am0110 said, we are so predictable and slow in the build up, couple of passes between the CBs, move it to the flank, cross or try to create something, repeat....

Khedira shouldn't be near our starting lineup, apart from being slow, useless defensively, he actually slow the movement of the ball, it drives Alves crasy...

OP
Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #124
    Thanks,it's just a matter of a short time period about installing Dream Box .I am fed up with Arena Sport.
    Clean sheets tonight.
    :tup: about your plans for tomorrow morning.Make a long"highway".....
    I am so enjoying the game with Marchisio on the pitch. :marc: What a difference he makes. :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

What is the deal with match threads? @Mark @Marc
    What do you mean? :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

:lol2:

Good win and performance.
    :agree:

what... the performance was $#@!

Nah. Easily coasted through the game on first gear. Only minor minus is that we lost concentration at times.

Good game for stat padding, but we were barely bothered. We could have scored 8 with a bit of sharpness.

Difficult to judge as they were so bad, but it's easy to see that Pjanic and Khedira are not quite on their game in terms of general play or tempo. Khedira was a little better tonight though.

Marchisio is clearly a step off his best mobility but that was a good 70 mins for him and his positional sense and deft touches were easy to see. We don't have anybody else there who can do those things.

Higuain's work rate is impressive and it was also nice for Mandzukic to score.

Asamoah is going to takes months and months to come back to his old level, you can see he is miles away. At this point it's a case of easing him through until next summer, if he can even contribute to a good level then great. So I understand why Allegri subbed him in rather than anyone else at that point.

Chiellini would be great if he had two more heads on the ends of his legs.
    :tup:

Started off in a very intersting fashion and managed to get two early goals mostly due to Sampdoria being cluless on air balls. After 10 mintues we managed to get into our usual hibernation until Sampdoria scored. Right after the goal the panic behaviour startd to appear and it was until Pjanic managed to shoot at least seven times at the keeper, getting the ball back everytime that we somehow looked like we secured the result against one of the worst defense I have ever seen. Sampdoria's defence was so bad that Chiellini managed to get on the scoresheet twice.

Neto 6

Dani Alves 6.5
    Bonucci 6.5
    Chiellini 7.5

Cuadrado 6.5
    Khedira 6
    Marchisio 6.5
    Pjanic 6.5
    Evra 6

Higuain 6
    Mandzukic 6.5

Alex Sandro 6.5
    Lemina N.R
    Asamoah N.R

Dani Alves is cack.
    :agree: Bring back Licht.

Tuz in a nutshell. Bitching about a 4-1 win. :lol:
    Yeah. I don't get it.

Sampdoria was shid level so is not a good test. Worrying is that everytime we face proper teams we get exposed in the mid.

3 points, nice, but dont get fooled by the score. All the problems are still there,
    Oh shut up, crybaby.

Very happy about the three points, but our problems remain.

Played terribly for most of the game and there's very little understanding betweeen Higuain and the rest of the team.

Was awesome to see Marchisio back :tup:
    Agree about Marchisio. The rest of the post sucks.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    We stuggled to create like always.
    We looked like scoring every time we stepped out of second gear, come off it. You'll still be repeating this after an 8-0 win next. Sampdoria were so bad at defending, this isn't a good opportunity to voice your rhetoric. Napoli will be a better marker.

OP
    Marc

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
  • Thread Starter #130
    Don't let the result foul you
    How can the result fool me when I'm watching the match? :confused: I'm still at the 30th minute but so far I like what I see.

- - - Updated - - -

yeah, a little late dem threads. :andy2:

:pumpkin:
    Didn't know that was the issue. Sorry. Won't happen again. But my record is pretty good. :p Have faith in me. ;)

- - - Updated - - -

we need Hustini back, Dzeko been scoring too much lately also. :agree:
    Which member said that Amauri is a better player than Džeko? If I recall correctly, @Hustini had it in his signature.

- - - Updated - - -

Not to forget the bad oerformance.
    we need Hustini back, Dzeko been scoring too much lately also. :agree:
    Do you prefer playing nicely and losing matches? Cause that will you get if you steal my job and give it to @Hustini. :D

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
    I am so enjoying the game with Marchisio on the pitch. :marc: What a difference he makes. :touched:

- - - Updated - - -

What do you mean? :boh:

- - - Updated - - -

:agree: Bring back Licht.

Yeah. I don't get it.

Oh shut up, crybaby.

Agree about Marchisio. The rest of the post sucks.

:tup: .Keep on enjoying.

Juvellino

Mar 19, 2015
    Great result :tup: it was good to rest Buffon and to get Marchisio back. Neto and Mandzukic will be happy to have got a chance and it's great that Mandzukic scored hopefully that helps his confidence. I'm interested to see if we will continue with 4 at the back while Dybala is out. I think we will go back to 352 because I think this was just to experiment v a weaker opponent and to give Barzagli a rest and Benatia and Rugani may not have been fully fit for this one. Couldn't have asked for a better result.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
    We looked like scoring every time we stepped out of second gear, come off it. You'll still be repeating this after an 8-0 win next. Sampdoria were so bad at defending, this isn't a good opportunity to voice your rhetoric. Napoli will be a better marker.
    There is no need to argue, because apparently we didn't watch the same game, if you felt : 1 - We played a good game
    2- We created many chances.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
    If we continue to play through our flanks Higuain will score no more than 15 goals in the season.He is easily cut off of our play when we insist on Alex Sandro and Cuadrado to start our attacks with those constant side switching over our CB.

While they transfer the game usually with 3 passes Barza-Bonucci-chiellini then A.Sandro or other way to Alves or Cuadrado, opponents close our flanks very easy.Agianst Empoli we did not play that way, we played more through the middle with short passes and we created much more.I think in that way our wingers would acctually have more space to strech opponent.Last nights game sucked because Allegri wont change to "Empoli style" but luckly Samp sucked more and Chillini looked like Luca Toni or someone like that.

Expresion of Pjanic face when he scored said it all, he sucked and was frustrated bacause him playing near Alex Sandro waste his talent.He suppose to play closer to attackers.
    Pjanic played regista and central mezzala for the past 500 decades :baus:

- - - Updated - - -

Lethargic game, score doesn't reflect how average we played. We stuggled to create like always, Higuain had one good chance the whole and it was a long ball from Pjanic.

Like @am0110 said, we are so predictable and slow in the build up, couple of passes between the CBs, move it to the flank, cross or try to create something, repeat....

Khedira shouldn't be near our starting lineup, apart from being slow, useless defensively, he actually slow the movement of the ball, it drives Alves crasy...
    Fucking roflmao this guy.

If we would create 2 chances, but its fancy fucking asshole shitty passing down the middle, we are "exceptional and amazing and barcelonafapfappiefapesque and create a million things and surely not playing 352"

if we create 15 chances in any other way, or create endless chances but the formation is 352 , we are slow, boring predictable and the most horrible human beeings in history in front of Hitler and mao

I do appologise for beeing so succesfull.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)