serial killers who are free (1 Viewer)

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Eℓvin;1877934 said:
Bastards.

Yeah I'll bring a girl. Actually, I'll go to the mall tomorrow and pick one up just for you :D
When you say mall, I assume you mean basement.

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
Yorkdale. I actually go every Tuesday to watch a movie. Cheap night :D

I'm serious about watching at least one of Juve - Chelsea's, it's been ages since I watched a game not alone lol i'm serious about the girls too.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Eℓvin;1877934 said:
Bastards.

Yeah I'll bring a girl. Actually, I'll go to the mall tomorrow and pick one up just for you :D
All this talk about "free serial killers", here I was thinking I could pick up a couple on my way home from work.... :(

Jan 7, 2004
When you say mall, I assume you mean basement.
pussy is pussy bro :xmas:

Eℓvin;1877943 said:
Yorkdale. I actually go every Tuesday to watch a movie. Cheap night :D

I'm serious about watching at least one of Juve - Chelsea's, it's been ages since I watched a game not alone lol i'm serious about the girls too.
it's a date elvin, we can go watch the return match, assuming we are still in contention by then of course

They're still alive?
one of them is. the thing that puzzled me the most is why should your wish bother me. it's not like my remaining parent is going to die any sooner ... you hiring one of the serial killers on the other hand.

lighten up fred

This one is special. :p

hey, they all are :sick:

Chris Rock once said "Lift up the fat and there's some good p$%&@ down there".
good man

All this talk about "free serial killers", here I was thinking I could pick up a couple on my way home from work.... :(
funniest comment, as always

Elvin

Nov 25, 2005
it's a date elvin, we can go watch the return match, assuming we are still in contention by then of course
That works too dude, we can actually pay some attention to bitches sitting next to us :D

Anyway, your assignment is to find a good football bar or café. We got a shit load of time till March :tup:

Jan 7, 2004
Eℓvin;1878030 said:
That works too dude, we can actually pay some attention to bitches sitting next to us :D

Anyway, your assignment is to find a good football bar or café. We got a shit load of time till March :tup:
how willing are you to come to scarborough. say vp and eglinton

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Is it more or less funnier since I'm currently unemployed? :D
serial killing is a full time job, i remember that when i used to do it i had no time for the important things in life like :malt: and :pint: not to forget :spliff:

When i read the title, i thought Lion was going to give us killers who were free for hire, so must say i now have to throw my list away :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)