[Seria A] Roma - Juventus (6 Viewers)

Dec 26, 2004
Simplest rule in Calcio...
Ya can never depend on Inter.... they can make a record of 40 game without losing a single game and when they remmber that they should lose again they lose to Milan...

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Forza Palermo against Roma this weekend. They played inspired football, they seem to be having a lot of fun, and they are completely into their fan support. But Roma was done in 2-0 largely because Totti was suspended. That won't exactly be something to be too thrilled about in this match, as he'll be back in the lineup.

And we now have a 281+-minute streak without an away goal. Roma is just the sort of defense that can help us break it, but nothing has been easy in the opposite goal for us for a long time now.

I'm hoping for a 2-1 win but guessing a 1-1 draw.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
3-4 days later we have the Madrid game.

We'll still beat their ass but I expect some red cards, injuries and "politness" from the Roma supporters.

Juve and their supporters will need an army to protect them from those bastards.

caio-juve

Feb 8, 2005
++ [ originally posted by azzurri7 ] ++
beating roma would give us the credits needed before the Real game, Forza Juve....

Beating Roma is much more than credicts for UCL, is a big revenge about what we suffer last year tha t 4-0:down:

WE'LL FINISH WITH THEM

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Hydde ] ++
Sad thing nedved is not ready.... shit he will not be even ready for the madrid match!!.
how do u know? BTW, Guilty Gear X ROCKS :D
who is that person on ur avatar? is it from an anime?
we will draw 2-2 against Roma... :( hopefully we win!

caio-juve

Feb 8, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Following today's game against Siena I'd say that Zalayeta and Del Piero are without a doubt our two most in form strikers. If Trezeguet is fit I'd start him upfront with Marcelo and Alex so as to get the trio ready for the Real match. Zlatan's performances of late don't merit a starting place but it will all depend on how Trezeguet does or if he's even fit.

Yeahh Guy, I agree with you :D
Zlatan is not showing his best soccer.
WE GOTTA WIN AGAINS ROMA.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
++ [ originally posted by David Del Piero ] ++

how do u know? BTW, Guilty Gear X ROCKS :D
who is that person on ur avatar? is it from an anime?
we will draw 2-2 against Roma... :( hopefully we win!
I think he will benot ready because he is still in a hospital in madrid.... and i can be sure that he iwll be rested after he leaves the hospital.

ABout GGXX,,,it is simply the best 2d fighting game ever :D,... a friend of mine gave it to me , ad i have become addict ot it :D---- im very good with Baiken.

My avatar? is a girl nammed "Elle"...fomr the anime "shadow skill"...a very cool anime indeed.

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
--------------------Buffon----------------------------
-----Zebina----Cannavaro---Thuram---------
camoranesi---------------------------Zambrotta---
--------------Emerson---Nedved-------------------
----------------------Delpiero------------------------
-----------Ibrahimovic----Trezeguet------------

what do you guys think of this for the Roma and The real game!

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++

dont even bench him
Putting Tacchi and Appiah on the same bench seems redundant. And I think Tacchi should start this game to gain some experience needed for the Real game, Zalayeta should start as well as he did a wonderful job against Siena, Zlatan played like sh1t yesterday, so bench him if Trez happens to be back. But who knows that Capello would start the trident against Real instead of the good old 4-4-2?

Actually I expect something like this to happen
- Cword trouble
- Plenty of dirty play around
- Canna picking Totti's nostrils again :D

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

I personally feel that Zalayeta is heavily underrated and could prove very useful against Real Madrid. He has improved a lot since last season and his strength and power could be an asset against Real.
Agreed :thumb: and lets not forget what he did to barca to seasons ago;)

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by chxta ] ++
Question: Who is currently top of Serie A and why?
Milan is on the top of the table because they have the advantage of goals scored (only one goal)...but technically if this season ends this way there would be a playoff at Milan...so its actually a tie:)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)