[Seria A] Livorno - Juventus (16 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
THE CHAMPIONS said:
Yeah,the goal was great but the overaal performence was Crap,even dp himself know that he wasnt good.Anyway it is over.Yhe Champions now is all what matters for me.
Do you know that DP had an assist as well?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
DP in the first half did the same move he's been doing again. He dribbled at the edge of the box, drifted in, then out then crossed. Too bad the cross was bad.

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Jeeks said:
DP in the first half did the same move he's been doing again. He dribbled at the edge of the box, drifted in, then out then crossed. Too bad the cross was bad.
Oh...that was great! Eventhough, Zlatan reach it (btw good perfomance) but it was really difficult to control the ball in that possition.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Dr-Juve said:
no but look around u dude
u r the only one who is sayign that DP was bad

dont you think its quite strange?
Actuallt it is kinda strang but trust me I like Dp more than most of the people here & I backed him up when he was really bad last season but I just think that he played a bad match!

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
THE CHAMPIONS said:
Actuallt it is kinda strang but trust me I like Dp more than most of the people here & I backed him up when he was really bad last season but I just think that he played a bad match!
will i think it was an easy win with minimal efforts as usual ans that goes for DP
he didnt needs to do much to be the MOM in the first half

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)