[Seria A] Livorno - Juventus (1 Viewer)

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
THE CHAMPIONS said:
HOW THE FUCK is DP MOM????,he played his worst Game of the season & any man who can think would have noticed this ,except for the GOAL HE SUCKED.COME ON be fair for once in ur lives!
you gotta be joking right? :confused:

Joaco

the cronopio
Dec 11, 2005
THE CHAMPIONS said:
HOW THE FUCK is DP MOM????,he played his worst Game of the season & any man who can think would have noticed this ,except for the GOAL HE SUCKED.COME ON be fair for once in ur lives!
What a asshxle.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
THE CHAMPIONS,
I always try to respect other people's opinions but saying that DP had his worst match this season puts a big question mark on your judgemental Criteria.
He was man of the match on the first half, Neddy was man of the match in the second. While Neddy was 2nd man of match in first half and DP was 2nd or 3rd best player in 2nd half.
Ibrahimovic played a good game for the time given to him. But Del Piero today was not good he was very good. Del Piero got tackled tonight so much because he was trying to break into deffense. He was going back and playing as an offensive midfielder when the midfield lost charecter. He did waste an easy chance never the less. Saying DP played his worst game of the season is rather a compliment for Del Piero than a negative. This means that you are saying that rest of the matches were played in a better form and quality = EXTRAORDINARY PERFORMANCE. I respect your opinion and won't attack you personally for it, but I will deffend my captain against all doubters.

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
ZAF3000 said:
THE CHAMPIONS,
I always try to respect other people's opinions but saying that DP had his worst match this season puts a big question mark on your judgemental Criteria.
He was man of the match on the first half, Neddy was man of the match in the second. While Neddy was 2nd man of match in first half and DP was 2nd or 3rd best player in 2nd half.
Ibrahimovic played a good game for the time given to him. But Del Piero today was not good he was very good. Del Piero got tackled tonight so much because he was trying to break into deffense. He was going back and playing as an offensive midfielder when the midfield lost charecter. He did waste an easy chance never the less. Saying DP played his worst game of the season is rather a compliment for Del Piero than a negative. This means that you are saying that rest of the matches were played in a better form and quality = EXTRAORDINARY PERFORMANCE. I respect your opinion and won't attack you personally for it, but I will deffend my captain against all doubters.
:touched:

olkiller

Sep 9, 2002
Votes:

JUVENTUS (4-4-2) – Buffon 6.5– Zebina 6.5 (86’Pessotto sv), Thuram 6.5, Cannavaro 6.5, Balzaretti 6.5 - Camoranesi 6.5 (60’Mutu 6), Emerson 5.5, Giannichedda 6, Nedved 6.5– Del Piero 7.5, Trezeguet 7 (64’Ibrahimovic 6). Allenatore: Capello 7

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
olkiller said:
Votes:

JUVENTUS (4-4-2) – Buffon 6.5– Zebina 6.5 (86’Pessotto sv), Thuram 6.5, Cannavaro 6.5, Balzaretti 6.5 - Camoranesi 6.5 (60’Mutu 6), Emerson 5.5, Giannichedda 6, Nedved 6.5– Del Piero 7.5, Trezeguet 7 (64’Ibrahimovic 6). Allenatore: Capello 7
That's you opinion or from a page?

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
ZAF3000 said:
THE CHAMPIONS,
U r one of the most rspecteful people around here!(RESPECT).Anyway,I really saw Dp playing a very bad game,he was very vey slow in counter attacks & he missed 3 conter attacks by trying to dribbling,he also didnt play with his usual spirit & that what affected me the most.Dp always has the spirit of 100 men on the field so seeing him losing the ball that easily & playing without spirit especially when losing this easy chance & not even feeling sorry for it made me say all this so Anyway I respect ur opinion too & in the end FORZA JUVE!!

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
ZAF3000 said:
THE CHAMPIONS,
good one here

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)