[Seria A] Livorno - Juventus (3 Viewers)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
THE CHAMPIONS said:
My gradings:Buffon(6)..........Zebina(4.5)............Canna(6.5)..............Thuram(5).................Balza(5.5)..................Camo(5)..............Emerson(5.5)..............Gianni(6)................Nedved(6.5)...............Trerzy(7)............Dp(5.5)..............Ibra(6).If it wasnt for the goal Dp would have been (5),Ibra did well in the last 20 min. ,Trezy alwys decisive when it mattersNeddy I dont know what we will do without u against Arsenal LOVE U mAN!.Canna U RULE MAN,Emerson worst perfermonce this season(have a feeling like u r saving the Best for Arsenal).FORZA JUVE & Congratulatinos guys!
:shifty:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
THE CHAMPIONS said:
HOW THE FUCK is DP MOM????,he played his worst Game of the season & any man who can think would have noticed this ,except for the GOAL HE SUCKED.COME ON be fair for once in ur lives!
I'm not sayin he was MOM, but I'm sayin he put a good performance 2day

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
Stuart said:
You must've been watching a different match to everybody else because most people here agreed that DP had a good game.
OMG,please SHUT UP!PLeaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee SHUT UP!pLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!iS UR lOVE FOR A PLAYER MADE U bLIND??

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
loyada said:
with zambrotta and chiellini not 100% fit and now zebina injured
talk about cursed fullbacks , hope pessotto will do the job if called
I think zambo is going to be well against arsenal. But chiellini doesn't worry me too much, balza is playing really great.

Pessotto. I don't know, he can play 30 min well but the rest I don't trust in him.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
FreeZ said:
I agree DP didn't put on that red hot performance he used to give lately .. but he was a main element for the first goal .. and his goal was very very difficult .. for god sake .. Are u left footed ALE ???? what a great finish .. very actually .. i should u should have gave him 6 at least ;) .. forza JUVE
yEAH,THE FINISH WAS REAALY GREAT ,LIKED IT A lot but the overaal perfermence wasnt good at all & he missed a very strange ball given by Ibra!

Il Re

-- 10 --
Jan 13, 2005
THE CHAMPIONS said:
OMG,please SHUT UP!PLeaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee SHUT UP!pLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!iS UR lOVE FOR A PLAYER MADE U bLIND??
seriously man, del peiro wasnt great, but he wasnt bad, and he got a goal and set one up, no1 sasy he was amazing, but eh did a good enough job

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
THE CHAMPIONS said:
Chiellini was just Suspended guys & Zambo is back on trainnig & he will be fit to play against Roma & Arsenal!
Playing against Roma would be tricky. I would'nt suggest it for Zambrotta - those guys r like fouling fiends. They think you keep the ball in your shin pads..

FreeZ

Sep 18, 2002
THE CHAMPIONS said:
yEAH,THE FINISH WAS REAALY GREAT ,LIKED IT A lot but the overaal perfermence wasnt good at all & he missed a very strange ball given by Ibra!
I Agree with u .. his overall performance was not that good .. but i think he was a key factor in our ein today .. gaining a lot of fouls and stting up a goal .. finally he saved his dau with that brilliant goal .. he deserves more than 5.5 :D

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
FreeZ said:
I Agree with u .. his overall performance was not that good .. but i think he was a key factor in our ein today .. gaining a lot of fouls and stting up a goal .. finally he saved his dau with that brilliant goal .. he deserves more than 5.5 :D
Ok lts give him (6):D ,anyway where r u from in Egypt?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)