[Seria A] Livorno - Juventus (4 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
I am glad to see Zlatan doing well.
MOM either Nedved or Del Piero.
Zebina is not fit both physically or mentally for the CL.. He worries me alot.

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
ZAF3000 said:
Yeah I'm worried too. He is playing too bad, he made few errors that could have cost a stupid goal.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

It was a poor game. Zebina was a total fuckup. Great finishing from DP, but overall he played bad. I was surpried Cap didnt take him off. Good finishings from Trez too.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
My gradings:Buffon(6)..........Zebina(4.5)............Canna(6.5)..............Thuram(5).................Balza(5.5)..................Camo(5)..............Emerson(5.5)..............Gianni(6)................Nedved(6.5)...............Trerzy(7)............Dp(5.5)..............Ibra(6).If it wasnt for the goal Dp would have been (5),Ibra did well in the last 20 min. ,Trezy alwys decisive when it mattersNeddy I dont know what we will do without u against Arsenal LOVE U mAN!.Canna U RULE MAN,Emerson worst perfermonce this season(have a feeling like u r saving the Best for Arsenal).FORZA JUVE & Congratulatinos guys!

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
ZAF3000 said:
Same here bro - I hope Zambro will be fit come the 28th. Chiellini should play on the left and Zambro on the right. Giogio's performances against big teams have been quite good IMO e.g Inter, Milan

Brixity

Feb 8, 2006
THE CHAMPIONS said:
My gradings:Buffon(6)..........Zebina(4.5)............Canna(6.5)..............Thuram(5).................Balza(5.5)..................Camo(5)..............Emerson(5.5)..............Gianni(6)................Nedved(6.5)...............Trerzy(7)............Dp(5.5)..............Ibra(6).If it wasnt for the goal Dp would have been (5),Ibra did well in the last 20 min. ,Trezy alwys decisive when it mattersNeddy I dont know what we will do without u against Arsenal LOVE U mAN!.Canna U RULE MAN,Emerson worst perfermonce this season(have a feeling like u r saving the Best for Arsenal).FORZA JUVE & Congratulatinos guys!
I think your DP rating is a bit harsh - I would say 6 or 6.5

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
with zambrotta and chiellini not 100% fit and now zebina injured
talk about cursed fullbacks , hope pessotto will do the job if called

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
loyada said:
with zambrotta and chiellini not 100% fit and now zebina injured
talk about cursed fullbacks , hope pessotto will do the job if called
Don't woory Zambo is back on training & Chiellini was only suspended for this Game!The problem against Arsenal is NEDVE,I dont know what we will do without our SPIRIT!

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
THE CHAMPIONS said:
HOW THE FUCK is DP MOM????,he played his worst Game of the season & any man who can think would have noticed this ,except for the GOAL HE SUCKED.COME ON be fair for once in ur lives!
You must've been watching a different match to everybody else because most people here agreed that DP had a good game.

FreeZ

Sep 18, 2002
THE CHAMPIONS said:
I agree DP didn't put on that red hot performance he used to give lately .. but he was a main element for the first goal .. and his goal was very very difficult .. for god sake .. Are u left footed ALE ???? what a great finish .. very actually .. i should u should have gave him 6 at least ;) .. forza JUVE

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003
Tifoso Lou said:
Does anyone have the minutes for the goals?

(I mean in what minute each goal was scored?---I keep track :) )
3' [0 - 1] D. Trezeguet
52' [1 - 1] M. Pfertzel
53' [1 - 2] D. Trezeguet
90' [1 - 3] A.D. Piero
Copyright © 1998-2006 LiveScore.com

FreeZ

Sep 18, 2002
FreeZ said:
I agree DP didn't put on that red hot performance he used to give lately .. but he was a main element for the first goal .. and his goal was very very difficult .. for god sake .. Are u left footed ALE ???? what a great finish .. very actually .. i should u should have gave him 6 at least ;) .. forza JUVE
* very accurate i mean

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)