[Seria A] Livorno - Juventus (24 Viewers)

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Stuart said:
Sounds like DP's having a good game. How are Juve playing as a team though?
overall good, to tell u the truth, were playing fast...shockingly, i think capello is getting ready for arsenal

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
olkiller said:
I think DP will continue...Please Kill Vargas!
I hope he can continue but risking him wouldn't make sense with the big CL game against Arsenal coming up. We're gonna need DP if Zlatan doesn't get out of the slump he's in.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
edpiero said:
overall good, to tell u the truth, were playing fast...shockingly, i think capello is getting ready for arsenal
That's good. It'll be interesting to see if our style of play changes when/if Zlatan comes on because we seem to play better, more fluent attacking football when DP's on the pitch. When Zlatan plays we try a lot of ineffective long balls.

Eddy

The Maestro
Aug 20, 2005
Stuart said:
That's good. It'll be interesting to see if our style of play changes when/if Zlatan comes on because we seem to play better, more fluent attacking football when DP's on the pitch. When Zlatan plays we try a lot of ineffective long balls.
its the same when vieira is there as well if uve noticed, these 2 are always dictating our tempo and making it slower, i hope they learn to play and think fast, especially vieira..the midfield is most vital if were are losing in a game for instance

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Do you think were playing a high tempo after instructions from capello? Cos we got Arsenal game coming soon? Get used to the speed.

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
edpiero said:
its the same when vieira is there as well if uve noticed, these 2 are always dictating our tempo and making it slower, i hope they learn to play and think fast, especially vieira..the midfield is most vital if were are losing in a game for instance
Agreed. We're just too slow and predictable at times.

May 4, 2004
edpiero said:

thats so stupid.. its not up to vieria and zlatan, its up to CAPELLO! if he says play fast and no LONG balls then they will do that...

if it was up to the players, how come vieria could play fast football while playing for arsenal ?? same goes for zlatan!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)