[Seria A] Livorno - Juventus (26 Viewers)

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
Oh no my bad...Pavel is susp for the Arsenal game....But Canna should atleast be Rest in these couple of games and come fresh in highbury...
Now it sounds more logical ;)

I think canna should play this one, but rest against roma. I'm sure that match will be very important to win for roma (remember they're not more in the uefa cup) so that match is going to be a continuous fight the 90 mins. Its very risky that canna get injured. Then who will stop henry?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
i dont care if werder bremen even lost 18-0 againts nurnberg.
thats a totaly different game!

real madrid lost with there best team 6-1 while arsenal also only draw 0-0 so that doesent mean shit!
look at the champions leageu winners of last year look were they are they are gowing to win NOTHING this year so,...

Forza Juve!!!

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
Gino Genesio said:

real madrid lost with there best team 6-1 while arsenal also only draw 0-0 so that doesent mean shit!
look at the champions leageu winners of last year look were they are they are gowing to win NOTHING this year so,...

Forza Juve!!!
That's true Gino!

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Gino Genesio said:

Forza Juve!!!

I didn;t mean anything and I was pointing at anything...Just felt like stating Bremen's score.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)