[Seria A] Livorno - Juventus (25 Viewers)

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
engonga said:
i think u r the old one who doesnt have anything to do in his life more important than discussing with ppl in his children age.
ur opinion and stupid comments dont interest me,thats y i didnt never quote u.

My father also is also surfing around the net sometimes, he's almost 54years old....is it a shame??? or retards like you don't know what Internet is For???

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
engonga said:
i think u r the old one who doesnt have anything to do in his life more important than discussing with ppl in his children age.
ur opinion and stupid comments dont interest me,thats y i didnt never quote u.
Are you a fucking retard ??

If you really must know, I'm 35 years old, and if you can do simple math, I'm probably not even old enough to be your father

I have a baby who is 10 months old, and at that young age, is more sensible than you !!!:oops:

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Serie A Preview: Livorno-Juventus

Surprise package Livorno take on the league leaders in what is certain to be an exciting encounter at the Armando Picchi stadium. New manager Carlo Mazzone will be keen to show the Livorno fans that a he is a worthy replacement for departed idol Donadoni.
BACKGROUND

It was way back in February that Livorno last managed a win after the club secured a 2-0 victory over visiting Fiorentina. Since that day Livorno has failed to produce the results that had become a regular occurrence under their former manager Roberto Donadoni. New manager Mazzone will need to get his side back on the winning trail is they are to remain with the top placed teams in Serie A. With teams such as Lazio and Chievo lurking only a few points behind, Mazzone’s men need points quickly if they are to maintain their league position.
Juventus are now ten points clear at the top and seemingly destined for another Scudetto triumph. With the club’s stunning domestic form and continual involvement in the Champions League, Juve fans could not ask for more. Capello will not let his side grow complacent against Livorno. The Bianconeri’s real strength this term is the depth of what is a hugely talented squad. With the likes of Mutu, Kovac Blasi and Abbiati as backups Juve are covered in every position.

TEAM NEWS

Livorno:
Lucarelli will begin this clash on the bench and will be replace by Bakayoko. Mazzone has juggled his players around hoping for an upturn in form. Coco will play after recovering from a training nock.

Juventus:
Trezeguet will partner Del Piero as Ibrahimovic is dropped to the bench. Zambrotta is still not 100% fit and will begin on the bench. The only other surprise is the inclusion of Zebina at right back.

PLAYERS TO WATCH

Livorno:
Coco has had a terrible time with injury and has only started to play regularly this season. The former international has been in good form and has shown that he still has what it takes at the highest level. If the former Milan, Inter and Barcelona player can stay free from injury, he will be a massive asset to Mazzone’s side.

Juventus:
All eyes were on Vieira as Juve’s Champions League opponents were announced. Vieira has adapted well since moving from Arsenal and he will want to warm up for that encounter with some good league performances for the Bianconeri. Vieira is unstoppable on his day and Livorno will have to contain him in the centre of the park.

PROBABLE STARTING XIs

Livorno:
Amelia; Gardoni, Vargas, Galante, Pfertzel; Morrone, Ruotolo, Argilli, Coco; Clucci, Bakayoko.

Juventus:
Buffon; Zebina, Thuram, Cannavaro, Barzagli Camoranesi; Emerson, Vieira; Nedved, Trezeguet, Del Piero

PREDICTION

Given their current form the bianconeri should ease past Livorno.

Livorno 0-2 Juventus

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Lucarelli to miss Juve clash?
Saturday 18 March, 2006​

Channel4.com wrote:

Cristiano Lucarelli could miss out on tonight’s clash with Juventus, while Livorno patron Aldo Spinelli has a warning for Coach Carlo Mazzone.

Last season’s Capocannoniere suffered a muscular injury last week and is not yet 100 per cent fit, so Mazzone is erring on the side of caution.

“We cannot afford the luxury of risking another setback,” said the tactician. “It is better that Lucarelli rest for another week and allow for a full recovery rather than fall into a relapse.”

Diego De Ascentis and the suspended Dario Passoni are also sidelined for the big game at the Stadio Picchi, so either Ibrahima Bakayoko or Bianconeri-owned Raffaele Palladino will start upfront.

This one-striker system has not convinced everyone, as owner Spinelli sent out a warning to his Coach after Livorno scored just two goals in six games since Mazzone replaced Roberto Donadoni.

“Does Mazzone risk the sack? No, absolutely not,” assured the trigger-happy President. “Mind you, this is the time to be a little different in his approach. We know Mazzone doesn’t like to run many risks, but with safety already assured he should be a bit more daring. I want to win games and to do that you have to gamble.”

Donadoni had the team in a UEFA Cup position before he resigned following a furious row with Spinelli.

“If there is anyone who is upset at the way that working relationship ended, it was me,” insisted the businessman. “I took Donadoni from Serie C at the start of his career, but I acted because I was afraid we’d end the season the same way we did last time he was here: throwing it all away in the final months.”

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
m_elayyan said:

Surprise package Livorno take on the league leaders in what is certain to be an exciting encounter at the Armando Picchi stadium. New manager Carlo Mazzone will be keen to show the Livorno fans that a he is a worthy replacement for departed idol Donadoni.
BACKGROUND

It was way back in February that Livorno last managed a win after the club secured a 2-0 victory over visiting Fiorentina. Since that day Livorno has failed to produce the results that had become a regular occurrence under their former manager Roberto Donadoni. New manager Mazzone will need to get his side back on the winning trail is they are to remain with the top placed teams in Serie A. With teams such as Lazio and Chievo lurking only a few points behind, Mazzone’s men need points quickly if they are to maintain their league position.
Juventus are now ten points clear at the top and seemingly destined for another Scudetto triumph. With the club’s stunning domestic form and continual involvement in the Champions League, Juve fans could not ask for more. Capello will not let his side grow complacent against Livorno. The Bianconeri’s real strength this term is the depth of what is a hugely talented squad. With the likes of Mutu, Kovac Blasi and Abbiati as backups Juve are covered in every position.

TEAM NEWS

Livorno:
Lucarelli will begin this clash on the bench and will be replace by Bakayoko. Mazzone has juggled his players around hoping for an upturn in form. Coco will play after recovering from a training nock.

Juventus:
Trezeguet will partner Del Piero as Ibrahimovic is dropped to the bench. Zambrotta is still not 100% fit and will begin on the bench. The only other surprise is the inclusion of Zebina at right back.

PLAYERS TO WATCH

Livorno:
Coco has had a terrible time with injury and has only started to play regularly this season. The former international has been in good form and has shown that he still has what it takes at the highest level. If the former Milan, Inter and Barcelona player can stay free from injury, he will be a massive asset to Mazzone’s side.

Juventus:
All eyes were on Vieira as Juve’s Champions League opponents were announced. Vieira has adapted well since moving from Arsenal and he will want to warm up for that encounter with some good league performances for the Bianconeri. Vieira is unstoppable on his day and Livorno will have to contain him in the centre of the park.

PROBABLE STARTING XIs

Livorno:
Amelia; Gardoni, Vargas, Galante, Pfertzel; Morrone, Ruotolo, Argilli, Coco; Clucci, Bakayoko.

Juventus:
Buffon; Zebina, Thuram, Cannavaro, Barzagli Camoranesi; Emerson, Vieira; Nedved, Trezeguet, Del Piero

PREDICTION

Livorno 0-2 Juventus

thought vieira is injured and not called for this match

May 4, 2004
m_elayyan said:

PROBABLE STARTING XIs

Livorno:

Juventus:
Buffon; Zebina, Thuram, Cannavaro, Barzagli; Camoranesi; Emerson, Vieira; Nedved, Trezeguet, Del Piero

PREDICTION

Livorno 0-2 Juventus
:D When did we sign him?

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
players called for tonight game

1 Buffon
6 Kovac
7 Pessotto
8 Emerson
9 Ibrahimovic
10 Del Piero
11 Nedved
14 Balzaretti
16 Camoranesi
17 Trezeguet
18 Mutu
20 Blasi
21 Thuram
22 Bonnefoi
23 Giannichedda
24 Olivera
25 Zalayeta
27 Zebina
28 Cannavaro
32 Abbiati

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)