[Seria A] Livorno - Juventus (15 Viewers)

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
Juvewiz said:
I totally agree with you on that wallbanger. I cannot believe that some people, at the moment, mean that Juve are better off with Zlatan in the starting line-up.

I would say it is pretty clear that Alex and Trez is the best option up front, as long as Zlatan continues to show his poor form. I was at Delle Alpi and watched both the Werder and the Milan-game, and the italian Juve-fans, aswell as me, were rather frustrated by Zlatans indifferent play. I am amazed that Capello chose to play Zlatan instead of Del Piero! Especially considering that Zlatan was slightly injured... It's absolutely ridiculous! :wallbang:

Both games changed for the better after Zlatan was substituted with Del Piero, even if Del Piero did not play very well himself. But Pinturicchio is a much smarter player and doesn't lose the ball unnecessarily. And his influence inspires the team.
u cant believe that zlatan is not a starter?
but the best coach in the world does

Buy on AliExpress.com

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
engonga said:

man are you always like this or you pretend to be Stupid.....We're talking about something you answer about something else!!! I feel sorry to keep on replying to you when your other ear has a hole.

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
Azzurri7 said:
man are you always like this or you pretend to be Stupid.....We're talking about something you answer about something else!!! I feel sorry to keep on replying to you when your other ear has a hole.
i think i'm not the stupid when i ignore someone and dont quote him anymore and the he doesnt realize i've ignored him and come to quote me again.

Juvewiz

Aug 22, 2003
Azzurri7 said:
How was the atmosphere in the Juve-Milan game?
It was great :tup: I was sitting close to the curva Sud, so in terms of atmosphere it was probably the best seat. Our main supporters kept on singing their hearts out throughout the whole game. Other sections could probably have made some more noise, but I was very pleased! There were a lot of anti-Milan chants and a lot of great Juve-chants. Just like it should be... :D

Eventhough it was a poor match, the result suited us very well. So I was happy when I left the stadium. :)

Juvewiz

Aug 22, 2003
engonga said:
At the moment I can't believe that Zlatan is a starter, as his performances on the pitch don't justify it. It's as simple as that. I don't really understand why Capello insists on playing Zlatan, but he obviously likes physically strong strikers. An other example of that, is that he brought John Carew to Roma a few seasons ago.

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
My friend, who is a Juventino, is currently in China on a business trip. He needs help on who will cover the match there in China (TV channel that is)?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
denco said:
Are you indirectly asking if the population of Egypt is 2?
It is hard to generlize when you meet two fans out of a population of 77,505,756 that they think exactly the same way.

That was a joke in case you took it seriously.

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
engonga said:

any credibilty you had left from your other mindless mutterings has just gone out the window :oops:

AleDP10

Mar 16, 2006
Beh, I don't care about the line up for this game. We will win anyway. I will care about the line up for the Roma game though. If Del Piero plays against Roma, I'm certain he'll also play against Arsenal.

gaspipe

Eavesdropper
Nov 6, 2005
Guys should be careful becaues every loss of points makes a nervous atmosphere. There are nine matches left and we havent won the scudetto yet. Everytime juve draws or loses (i hope this wont happen till the end of the season) it gives Milan faith to reach us. Livorno fight for Uefa Cup and on their pitch they can be really dangerous. We shouldnt expect an easy win. I love this funny posts when people write: Juve will crush them 5-0, 6-0 etc. Its not Serie D and everything can happen. there is one undeniable fact: they must do a lot of effort to win this

PS. does anyone knows if Canal+Deporte will show the match??? greets for all Juventini

engonga

Jul 22, 2005
Vinman said:
any credibilty you had left from your other mindless mutterings has just gone out the window :oops:
i think u r the old one who doesnt have anything to do in his life more important than discussing with ppl in his children age.
ur opinion and stupid comments dont interest me,thats y i didnt never quote u.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)