[Seria A] Livorno - Juventus (14 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
snoop said:
These commies?

Wow...

you've been a free country for what, 16 years, and you have the nerve to say that

maybe if your lucky, Russia will decide to piss on you again, and take over

then, snoopy, you'll be lucky to even have a computer, let alone get onto the internet

and btw- you can partially thank the USA, for helping your country, and others in the region, from the wrath of communism

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Livorno - Juventus

Stadio Picchi

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Livorno desperately need to find form if they are to avoid dropping back into mid-table and could hardly have picked a worse time to meet champions elect Juventus at the Stadio Armando Picchi.

The Granata enjoyed a superb first half of the season but lost momentum in January and have struggled even more since Roberto Donadoni's shock departure. Defeats against Cagliari and Parma have allowed Lazio to move within two points and have put the pressure firmly on Carlo Mazzone. The experienced tactician will need all his tactical nouse to earn even a share of the spoils here; Donadoni may still get the last laugh.

Fabio Capello's main task is keeping his side's minds on the job. After last weekend's stalemate with Milan the Scudetto is almost certainly theirs and it will be tough to keep his players' thoughts from the Champions League. However, the Old Lady know that it is far from impossible to lose a 10 point lead and that it would prove catastrophic.

Don't be surprised to see a Juventus spot kick. Livorno have the dubious honour of leading Serie A in penalties conceded with nine - one every four matches.

Mazzone - who felt his side were unlucky against Parma - has a striker crisis. Fourteen-goal forward and local hero Cristiano Lucarelli is hoping for a miracle but a right thigh injury looks almost certain to keep him out while Raffaele Palladino is unavailable and won't have the chance to impress the club that own him. Diego De Ascentis is injured but David Balleri is back after a knee problem. Dario Passoni is suspended after picking up a yellow card last weekend.

Robert Kovac, Gianluca Zambrotta, Alessandro Birindelli and Marcelo Zalayeta are injured. Mauro Camoranesi has suffered a recurrence of an old calf injury but looks likely to start. Ex-Livorno defender Giorgio Chiellini is suspended. While Capello rewarded his men with an extra day of rest after last week's successes, Zlatan Ibrahimovic has been staying behind in training to work on his wayward finishing.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Livorno: Amelia; Grandoni, Vargas, Galante; Pfertzel, Morrone, Ruotolo, Argilli, Coco; Colucci, Bakayoko

Juventus: Buffon; Zebina, Thuram, Cannavaro, Balzaretti; Camoranesi, Vieira, Emerson, Nedved; Del Piero, Trezeguet

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Cristiano Lucarelli is hoping for a miracle but a right thigh injury looks almost certain to make him miss this match - this is good news without him no one can score

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Vinman said:
Wow...

you've been a free country for what, 16 years, and you have the nerve to say that

maybe if your lucky, Russia will decide to piss on you again, and take over

then, snoopy, you'll be lucky to even have a computer, let alone get onto the internet

and btw- you can partially thank the USA, for helping your country, and others in the region, from the wrath of communism
First of all, I am an UFO, I live on mars :D

Second, Don't diss Armenia, the other Armenians here may feel Insulted, btw I have never been in Armenia, and there is a small chance that I see it someday.

Third , I am not the kind of guy who gives a shit about politics, or nationalities or lands .. So try harder next time to provoke me :howler:

giovanotti

ONE MAN ARMY
Aug 13, 2004
I would rest Zambrotta ,even if he is 100% fit.Why risking him now.

---------------------Buffon-----------------------
Zebina-------Thuram----Kovac-------Chiellini

Camoranesi--Emerson---Vieira-------Nedved

-------------Trezeguet--(Capellos's choice)---

We must have some certainty in the field ,a nd that's why I would keep Emerson and Vieira.
Nedved is in form,and he is not available for the first leg against Arsenal,so I'll play him.

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
giovanotti said:
I would rest Zambrotta ,even if he is 100% fit.Why risking him now.

---------------------Buffon-----------------------
Zebina-------Thuram----Kovac-------Chiellini

Camoranesi--Emerson---Vieira-------Nedved

-------------Trezeguet--(Capellos's choice)---

We must have some certainty in the field ,a nd that's why I would keep Emerson and Vieira.
Nedved is in form,and he is not available for the first leg against Arsenal,so I'll play him.

I like it. I would normally want Cap to start Iby for this one....

but since we've (almost) captured lo Scudetto, I would start DP, rest him against Roma, and use him (DP) against Arsenal.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)