[Seria A] Livorno - Juventus (1 Viewer)

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Why do you think it is tough? I think it will be an easy game, especially thay it will be the first time since so long the players take a week rest between games.

Snoop

Sabet is a nasty virgin
Oct 2, 2001
Jeeks said:
Why do you think it is tough? I think it will be an easy game, especially thay it will be the first time since so long the players take a week rest between games.
Livorno is not that bad as you are describing, they are a great side, and would do their best to secure Uefa cup spot, add to that it is an away game!

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
snoop said:
Livorno is not that bad as you are describing, they are a great side, and would do their best to secure Uefa cup spot, add to that it is an away game!
I am not meaning it this way, it is just that after the toughest test the team had in the league was done the way they wanted and after a long time the team is having a week rest, I think Juventus will handle this game easily and grab the three points.

Luftwaffles

Il terzo uomo
Dec 1, 2005
Since the shock of losing Donadoni, Livorno aren't quite the force they were a couple of months ago.

I'm hoping for an emphatic performance from Juventus. Infact I'm pinning my hopes on a convincing victory by three goals or more.

Whay is important is that we get three successive Serie A victories from here so that we can wrap the Scudetto up by the time we play Lazio on April 23rd.

That would be a nice day for us all to go to the Delle Alpi to celebrate in the Curva Sud.

May 4, 2004
I dont see this as an easy match at all.. They are gonna destroy us :p

Nah, for real.. Its not gonna be THAT easy.. But we should win this one, as we aint gonna play CL till next 2 weeks!!

Juve_25

Jan 3, 2006
Azzurri7 said:
The most Important thing is not to concede, specially against these teams.
Exactly.

Btw, I'm sure dp will play against livorno and against roma the whole 90 mins so cap's boyfriend can rest and play against arsenal :lol:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Juve_25 said:
Exactly.

Btw, I'm sure dp will play against livorno and against roma the whole 90 mins so cap's boyfriend can rest and play against arsenal :lol:

hehe:D

I'd play Del Piero against Livorno and Zlatan against Roma, and probably play them both against Arsenal knowing that Pavel is out.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)