[Seria A] Juventus - Messina (1 Viewer)

denco

Superior Being
Jul 12, 2002
Good performance in the first half but not so good in the second but we did win and the football aint so bad

We look in good shape but I just have a couple of gripes before we can be classified as world class

Emerson needs a good enuff partner in the central midfield

We need someone better than Camo on the right hand side

Still need a couple of strikers or an attacking forward and a striker cos Zala cannot be the soultion if Dp and Trez are out long time and please if Kapo was good enuff, surely he would have played against Messina or maccabi Haifa

Buffon 5.5 looks a bit shaky and I hear he was not so gr8 against Belarus, fluffed a routine shot pick up and was slow to react to a cross/cum shot and also slipped which might have embarassed him

Zebina 5 not always sure if he is a centre back or a full back as he always seems to drift to the centre to commit unnecessary fouls

Zambrotta 5.5 not one of his better performances but then again noone on the left for him to combine with

Cannavaro 6 was as solid as ever and has definitely added much needed quality and assurance to the back
Thuram 5.5 was at fault at for the goal and apart from that was solid as captain

Camoranesi 6 actually played well but i just don't like his individualistic displays and not being able to do the easy things properly like pass the ball simply

Emerson 7 absolute class, now its evident why Capello always wants to play with him, he totally dominated in the first half hence our being on top and as he faded in the second half so did we. He is everything Camoranesi is not, he does the simple things so effectively and is a great cover for both attack and defence

Appiah 6 did well but still passes the ball the way his ability is not up 2

Nedved 6 took his goal well, works very hard but i do wish he can stop all the silly theatrics and stop kicking out at opponents

Zlatan 5 was just poor, another one who never wants to do the easy thing, but i hear he was not fully fit maybe that affected his performance.

Zala 6 good performance, all heart and endeavour just lacks class as his misses showed, bullet header though

Birindelli 5 just adds very little to this particular team but still a good sub

Oliveira I must admit, I do not see the qualities ppl talkj about but I have not seen much of him

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
I didn't see the game but I agree with your comments on Camoranesi and Ibrahimovic. It seems to me that they'd rather try to skin two defenders and lose the ball than just make the simple square pass. Going for glory is ok but these two over do it.

Lilianna

Apr 3, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Amr ] ++
ya,ike the year we won our 27th scudetto ;)

he preformed excellent 2oday man, gr8 shots and speed.
:touched:

yes.... :touched:
and the year we reached the final...

this is our chance to take it this time....

now,i just want milan a little bit more behind us.
they are just 1 match behind us.....

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++

:touched:

yes.... :touched:
and the year we reached the final...

this is our chance to take it this time....

now,i just want milan a little bit more behind us.
they are just 1 match behind us.....
They'll play Inter next week..

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by denco ] ++
Good performance in the first half but not so good in the second but we did win and the football aint so bad

We look in good shape but I just have a couple of gripes before we can be classified as world class

Emerson needs a good enuff partner in the central midfield

We need someone better than Camo on the right hand side

Still need a couple of strikers or an attacking forward and a striker cos Zala cannot be the soultion if Dp and Trez are out long time and please if Kapo was good enuff, surely he would have played against Messina or maccabi Haifa

Buffon 5.5 looks a bit shaky and I hear he was not so gr8 against Belarus, fluffed a routine shot pick up and was slow to react to a cross/cum shot and also slipped which might have embarassed him

Zebina 5 not always sure if he is a centre back or a full back as he always seems to drift to the centre to commit unnecessary fouls

Zambrotta 5.5 not one of his better performances but then again noone on the left for him to combine with

Cannavaro 6 was as solid as ever and has definitely added much needed quality and assurance to the back
Thuram 5.5 was at fault at for the goal and apart from that was solid as captain

Camoranesi 6 actually played well but i just don't like his individualistic displays and not being able to do the easy things properly like pass the ball simply

Emerson 7 absolute class, now its evident why Capello always wants to play with him, he totally dominated in the first half hence our being on top and as he faded in the second half so did we. He is everything Camoranesi is not, he does the simple things so effectively and is a great cover for both attack and defence

Appiah 6 did well but still passes the ball the way his ability is not up 2

Nedved 6 took his goal well, works very hard but i do wish he can stop all the silly theatrics and stop kicking out at opponents

Zlatan 5 was just poor, another one who never wants to do the easy thing, but i hear he was not fully fit maybe that affected his performance.

Zala 6 good performance, all heart and endeavour just lacks class as his misses showed, bullet header though

Birindelli 5 just adds very little to this particular team but still a good sub

Oliveira I must admit, I do not see the qualities ppl talkj about but I have not seen much of him
Again Dennis, spot on !!

I feel that Zala, Zlatan, Camo, and Appiah NEED to learn how to pass a ball CORRECTLY

Thuram was at complete fault for the goal that we allowed, he completely misjudged it...................

Zala had a nice goal, but he is not a long term answer IMO....

We face a REAL test come tuesday, I hope we can play the entire game just like we did in the first half of this game................

Oct 1, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
I didn't see the game but I agree with your comments on Camoranesi and Ibrahimovic. It seems to me that they'd rather try to skin two defenders and lose the ball than just make the simple square pass. Going for glory is ok but these two over do it.
don't forget that those two gave two assists. Did you see how the Neddy goal created? yes, it was the combination of Camoranesi and Zlatan. Zlatan dribbled pass 1 defender before giving a superb assist to Nedved.Actually I loved Zlatan's style, he is able to draw defenders toward him. if he learn how to become less selfish, I can see he contribute lots of assist in Juve.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Yes, those two got the assists, but apart from that, they lose the ball way too much, trying to dribble past multiple defenders when they could easily just pass it off and have some more patience to their play. Every time I watch Juve I'm ripping my hair out yelling at Camo to pass the freakin' ball instead of dribbling all the time.

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
Better you get used to that, because Camo is becoming an important piece in Capello`s titular formation, ......let`s be fair with Camo, maybe his style doesnt suit everyone, but he has become a regular in NT and in Juve, because he is delivering:, yes , he have his flaws, but he also has a personal way of dribbling that makes much harm in rivals, and his assisting has been important in the last games.It looks like he his in his way to top shape...As long as he keeps playing like today, Don Favio will keep him in the field.....

epitaph

Feb 16, 2004
where's the shevakakanesta? i would love to hear his comments now. back to bussiness..i think Zalayeta is a good player, and he's just 25 years of age. all he need is more exposure, and this is the right time for him to show his real talents.

Massimo

Oct 10, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
Yes, those two got the assists, but apart from that, they lose the ball way too much, trying to dribble past multiple defenders when they could easily just pass it off and have some more patience to their play. Every time I watch Juve I'm ripping my hair out yelling at Camo to pass the freakin' ball instead of dribbling all the time.
You're right Camoranesi looses the ball too much:down: but he has improoved and even scored a winning goal for us in the champions league:D so i guess he knowes he must do better.. there is a reason that he is always in the starting line-up.. just analyse him then you will see how great he is:D:boxing:..

_Emerson

Aug 13, 2004
Even though Camo has some useless raids and pass errors, he is a good player, he holds up the ball alot which is important since it gives the team time to re-organize, but when he is in form then everything is just superb even his raids works perfectly with his great technical skills. He has been good so far this season!.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
IMO, to boil it down, we won this game on the strength of our midfield. (Imagine that?) Overall, our midfield lead possession -- and at Emo's half we did a great job disrupting play.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)