[Seria A] Juventus - Messina (4 Viewers)

tacchina

Jul 28, 2003
am i the only one who thinks Buffon should've saved the goal? he just seemed to stand there, not making any attempt to save it at all except stick his arm out

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by tacchina ] ++
am i the only one who thinks Buffon should've saved the goal? he just seemed to stand there, not making any attempt to save it at all except stick his arm out
but he was kinda close to the goal , so it was kinda hard to save , i agree with you , had had to make atleast some effort..

Aug 1, 2003
See I knew it was gonna happen. If I'm not mistaken Messina usually wins their matches only after their opponent score, then they strike back. When they scored the goal it was a whole nail-biting 22 minutes. But I thought their goal was a bit soft.. shouldn't have conceded that one

Alex

May 1, 2004
very good result.

I think its good that Messina came back strongly in the latter stages. Capello will surely adress this so it doesn't happen agianst Bayern M.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
a good performance in general by juve especially from camo , nedved espec. in the first half , also good one by zalayeta who should have scored the third from nedved cross , i was surprised by camo performance this is the first match within 30 matches i see him contribute well to the team , the issue was zlatan who tell know dont make danger to the goal , he is always far and just keep holding the ball (the only thing he did was passing to nedved for the sec goal ) , but as a whole juve did well
forza juve:D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Arif ] ++
Juventus 2 - 1 Messina

Zampagna had timid penalty appeals for a Jonathan Zebina shirt-tug waved away, but Messina were rarely dangerous.

Arturo Di Napoli combined well with Parisi and fell under a challenge from Fabio Cannavaro, but his penalty appeals were waved away.
Say what you want, but there really are a lot of penalty appeals against us..

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

It's when the opposition is desperate for a goal and can't find any other way to score.
Or perhaps because our number of fouls is ridiculously high.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)