[Seria A] Juventus - Lecce (13 Viewers)

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
arent you a milan fan aswell
I support Juve more than Milan. But I want Milan to win the CL. I want both teams to win something. (I had my wish granted in the 2002/2003 season, even though it is quite painful.) And I admit that Siena played better than Milan, with every man to his job. They showed more determination than Milan anyway.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
thank you zeman for creating teams inept at defending.

why is juve conceeding all these goals all of a sudden ? what happened ? we risked too much today but ibra did something he doesnt ussually do. score the chances.

appiah's move was a nice surprise and so was the goal from nedved.

got to keep it tight on the defenssive end though. need to find a way to stop inter.

go black and whites (siena included)
Thats what I'm thinking...

We REALLY conceeded 3 today (the one goal wasnt offsides)

My only other question is...

WHERE was this offense last Wednesday ????

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sadomin ] ++
Andy, you forgot Camoranesi. :)
Yeah thanks, don't know what happened to him.

And a question, did Nedved play on the left or behind the strikers?
Nedved seemed to have started out on the left however after some time went by he was moving around behind the strikers. He rarely ventured in to Camoranesi's territory on the right, however he was moving nicely on the left and behind the forwards.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Vinman ] ++

Thats what I'm thinking...

We REALLY conceeded 3 today (the one goal wasnt offsides)
Actually we were getting the same calls against us playing Liverpool over the past two weeks; boarderline offsides that the linesman raised for. I don't feel any sympathy for Lecce in this because we were screwed in the CL

peckface

approaching curve
Oct 3, 2004
We are in the lead, and Milan are still in the CL which gives us the uperhand. The Juve - Milan game is for us not as important as before while its twice as important for Milan.

Grazie Neddy for another goal, I was wondering when you'll get back on track.

And finally, Zlatan. :) First hattrick with Juve and 5 goals in two games. He's got a goal difference of 0.48 in his first season and is only behind Montella and Gilardino as this seasons Serie A top goal scorer, impressive!

Oct 29, 2004
did u guys see after zlatan scored his first goal when dp went to celebrate he ignored zlatan and went to neddy insted. wot is goin on between them 2? do they not like each other, ive never seen them celebrate togetha

great performance by the lads to day though, but more importantly, forza siena

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
this hat-trick will only do him good.
In Fiorentina's game and today he seemed to found the net, of course the hattrick will be a good boost, let us hope he will keep his ways

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)