[Seria A] Juventus - Lecce (5 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

as for dp the guys who saw the match , saw how pathetic he is all his passes are wrong , he cant run with the ball , camo gave him a ball at the edge he only have to run and shoot but he waited until the defence came:(
this guy must go , we are better without him
Yes you are right.. and thats why he is so bad he scored us the winning goals in quite a few games this season.
Del Piero played ~23 Serie A matches this season and scored 12 goals.

Just for you to know this season Del Piero is playing a different role than he was playing back during the Lippi days.
This year Del Piero played in many games as a striker not an Assist player that much. He did score and he did assist. He plays our free kicks (although I miss a goal from a free kick badly) and he also plays most of our corners.
Even more he is the best penalty taker in the whole world.
For comparision Del Piero took 4 penatlies and scored them all. Totti took 5 and scored 3.
All DP's goals this season were crucial for the win. I know that all goals are crucial but there are goals that are critical, like 1-0 win over Reggina, 2-1 over roma, 3-0 over Siena (2 goals), first goal against Fiorentina ..etc.

Still, I want more and more from Del Piero.. I want him to run more, concentrate more on Free Kicks...

I really think that Capello should consider making Zlatan and DP a permenant Partnership. Lately they have been both playing wonderful football together. When Either does not perform bring in Trezeguet or Zalayata.
With Neddy back on track, I think we should play as we played against Lecce.

And for those who are doubting,, Buffon IS THE BEST GOAL KEEPER IN THE WORLD. The second best is Desanctis :cool:

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++

Yes you are right.. and thats why he is so bad he scored us the winning goals in quite a few games this season.
Del Piero played ~23 Serie A matches this season and scored 12 goals.

Just for you to know this season Del Piero is playing a different role than he was playing back during the Lippi days.
This year Del Piero played in many games as a striker not an Assist player that much. He did score and he did assist. He plays our free kicks (although I miss a goal from a free kick badly) and he also plays most of our corners.
Even more he is the best penalty taker in the whole world.
For comparision Del Piero took 4 penatlies and scored them all. Totti took 5 and scored 3.
All DP's goals this season were crucial for the win. I know that all goals are crucial but there are goals that are critical, like 1-0 win over Reggina, 2-1 over roma, 3-0 over Siena (2 goals), first goal against Fiorentina ..etc.

Still, I want more and more from Del Piero.. I want him to run more, concentrate more on Free Kicks...

I really think that Capello should consider making Zlatan and DP a permenant Partnership. Lately they have been both playing wonderful football together. When Either does not perform bring in Trezeguet or Zalayata.
With Neddy back on track, I think we should play as we played against Lecce.

And for those who are doubting,, Buffon IS THE BEST GOAL KEEPER IN THE WORLD. The second best is Desanctis :cool:
amen

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
@m_elayyan: To label someone of DP's quality as pathetic because of one performance which didn't hurt the team anyways is quite harsh IMO. Like everyone he has off days. Perhaps he has more off days than others, but he's still having a pretty good season. Everyone knows that his best is behind him but even so he still has his uses. This season he has netted more match-winning goals than any other Juve player.

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by m_elayyan ] ++

as for dp the guys who saw the match , saw how pathetic he is all his passes are wrong , he cant run with the ball , camo gave him a ball at the edge he only have to run and shoot but he waited until the defence came:(
this guy must go , we are better without him

we all know that man. its just that some of us need a liitle more time to accept it .

ZhiXin

Oct 1, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
Anyone agree that we rather played a diamond midfield(Nedved behind the strikers) than a flat midfield?
That was wad I want for the team, but too bad Capello doesn't see it this way.

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++
Anyone agree that we rather played a diamond midfield(Nedved behind the strikers) than a flat midfield?
ya nedved with this formation created goals for zlatan and was more dangerous , i hope he continue in this place against inter

Sep 14, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Lilianna ] ++
i didn't see the match but the score impressed me....

were we THAT good after all or it was simply zlatan's lucky day?
No, Lecce were awful, in defence of course. But nothing should be taken away from Zlatan, his goals were really beautiful.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)