[Seria A] Juventus - Lecce (31 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
it was an interesting first half,
both teams played open football,
there where many counterattacks and scoring chances
lecce's defence really is crap,
our wasnt very solid but a step ahead of them, that made the diference so far.
hope we can score more goals to let behind milan for the goal dif
and i want to see our defence to become solid again

juvefan

Jul 13, 2002
We didn't play a good game at all.
Lecce defend is suck.

I didn't see any creative play from our forward, those three goal is come from lecce's error.

I hope we will improve our performance before we facing Inter.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Pretty shakey first half for our side, especially in defense where we don't know how to defend anymore. Thuram once again is having a horrible match. However Lecce has a really big problem in defense as well and we are punishing them for that weakness. Lecce are trying to catch us offsides with the offside trap but it's failing miserably for them.

Appiah stunned everyone with a breakaway goal and Ibrahimovic so far has been playing well with an easy brace. We are easily creating opportunities because Lecce has so many holes in their own end, and hopefully we will exploit that again.

The second goal for Zlatan was well-worked by Nedved and Zlatan nicely finished with his left foot in one-touch.

Gino Genesio

Nov 14, 2004
++ [ originally posted by kurvengeflüster ] ++
any informations about the siena-milan game?
still 0-0 thats just great!!!!

ps DAmmnnn 3-1 again zlatan!!!

2bad he dident score againts liverpool.

but hey i believe that in know and 5years we will win the champions leageu twice with zlatan and co ;) and cannavaro and delpiero lifting ;)

Shoryuken

Jan 7, 2005
Anybody know which link to use on coolstreaming for the game? Im on cctv-5 i, just getting comercials til now, Is this the right link, someone plz respond,

Oh by the way 3-1 in halftime that is faaakkking niiiice. 2 Goal by Ibra i hope he gets his hattrick today.

We may of lost the champions league but were taking home the Scudetto.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
zlatan beside the goals wasnt that good,
he tried as always but he was stopped by fouls, never given for us, some times and he some had bad moments who infuried him,
he was desperate and really happy after the first goal,
he really needed that,
same goes for DP he wasnt lucky to score so far, he had some chances, he wasnt calm enough to finish them and he was brought down too easy 3-4 times around the box

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)