[Seria A] Juventus - Lecce (48 Viewers)

Jul 18, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Dominic ] ++

That's not what i'm saying. You'd sell DP based on his performance today, that's simply rash.

Yet you don't point any finger towards any other player, you my friend(which you are not), are the protoype of a DP-hater.
Not those prejudice....! No Boy.... I've always loved Del Piero! But I have to be honest... I've always supported Del Piero... But if he can't make a big impact against big teams then he should leave.. Mutu is already knockin' on the door...! And I repeat I am no DP-hater ! No way! Didn't u watch the games against Liverpool and Real Madrid..? What did he do...?

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
++ [ originally posted by JuveMafia 4Ever ] ++

Not those prejudice....! No Boy.... I've always loved Del Piero! But I have to be honest... I've always supported Del Piero... But if he can't make a big impact against big teams then he should leave.. Mutu is already knockin' on the door...! And I repeat I am no DP-hater ! No way! Didn't u watch the games against Liverpool and Real Madrid..? What did he do...?
Against madrid he wasn't bad(second leg), against liverpool 8 of the 11 players(+ the coach) were underperforming. That's not even my point, the post I contested was that you'd sell DP based on today's performance.
Plus, as I said in my previous post, what's stopping you from point your finger at the other underperfoming players?

Ok, MAYBE you aren't a DP-hater, you certainly are a hypocrite though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 47)