[Seria A] Juventus - Lecce (41 Viewers)

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
i believe we will win this,
we will score what we couldnt score on pool,
the problem is how this fury will last,
will we have the hunger to win when we really have to?
have we got any hanger at all,
the trident will be used once again
alex-zlatan-zala
cap knows that there is no other away than attack,
but probably we will start with a 4-4-2 to our try to weak up neddy and give him play time,
we need our mid line to weak up for good,
treze might not play and we have destroyed the morals of appiah-blasi-oli, neddy has become a quiter, emo has hip pains, real made.
IMO
pessotto for the left back,
zambro sould be our l.wing since there is no other player in our team who can actually play this place good enough now,
neddy close to him, because he always tends to the center and he isnt attacking anymore, so he sould help emo to control the center, emo and camo to the right

Buy on AliExpress.com

ADP Timers

Feb 4, 2004
i dont really care anymore for the result. id like to see them lose it to milan, JUST for the fact that a MAJOR REVAMP takes place this summer, and moggi cant say shit. If Juve win the scudetto, hell be like "were alright, no problems" and not buy shit. If we lose it to Milan, hell be like FVCK this, and the whole team will be changed.

Call me indifferent for now on.

Does it go to playoffs or not?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Bench Nedved. He hasn't been good since returning from injury so make him fight for his place like DP had to a couple of months ago. I'd play 4-3-3.

Buffon
Pessotto Thuram Cannavaro Zambrotta
Camoranesi Emerson Tacchinardi
Zalayeta Ibrahimovic Del Piero

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Maresca78 ] ++
a must win game, we have to have at least 3 points advantege of milan before our match with them.......
If Milan are going to drop points prior to their match with us it could be in the next couple of fixtures as Pirlo is out for about 10 days and we all know how influential he is to them.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++
Bench Nedved. He hasn't been good since returning from injury so make him fight for his place like DP had to a couple of months ago. I'd play 4-3-3.

Buffon
I concur with that formation.

Zalayeta seems to have some sort of chemistry with Zlatan.

loyada

Feb 6, 2005
it seems that we had success against attack-minded teams like lecce ,hope we can defend well against them , juve will certainly have chances to score against zeman team

Oct 29, 2004
i agree with stuart we shud bench neddy, he is doing nutihng fite now and shud not be in the team simply in the hope that he will produce, i think he needs a wake up call, one match on the bench shud do it. id play emerson, camo and tacchi in midfield and id play pessotto at rite bak.

we simply have to win this game

if we win all our remaining games and pik up a point in milan, we will be champions!

May 4, 2004

Buffon
agree!

Forza Juventus !

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++

I concur with that formation.

Zalayeta seems to have some sort of chemistry with Zlatan.
The only trouble is that with Trez out until May, all of our available forwards will be out on the pitch for 90 minutes. And right after a CL match. And I'd hate to see Neddy forced into some attacking midfielder role should we need to sub, as that failed miserably last season.

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Maybe we can fit Kapo into this mix? Remember: we have to play yet again against Inter just 3 days after this match.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Buffon
Our best formation so far

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 40)