[Seria A] Juventus - Lecce (51 Viewers)

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
So, what will be the outcome of our travails in the Serie A? Milan have a relatively easy one against Siena same day. I'm actually praying that Siena get a result at Lecce (the next opponents of the top 2 play each other today), and Parma lose at Reggina, so that Siena will really have it all to play for against Milan next week. Lecce are safe, and they can't get to Europe, so psychologically, we may just have the easier match...

Buy on AliExpress.com

Daddi

Cuadrado is juan hell of a derby king!
Oct 27, 2004
Hmmm this should be 3 points, and MUST be if we still wanna be part of the title race..

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
I can't see Milan loosing points, so we better win this one...Lets see how our players will performe on wed and then we'll see who can start against Lecce.

OP
Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    Yes I remember. And I also remember that they were on a high then, and we were on a low.
    My point being that psychology plays a major part in the game.

For the sake of clarity let me repeat myself:
    With 9 games to go, Lecce have 36 points. Now that can't get them into Europe next season, but they are in Serie A next season to all intents and purposes. This means that in reality, the players are more than likely looking forward to those weeks in the sunshine.
    On the other hand, with 9 games to go, Siena are stuck in the relegation zone with 29 points. Luckily for them, Parma, Chievo and Fiorentina are the teams just outside the drop zone, and the furthest one of them ATM is Fiorentina, who are on 32 points and have a game in hand, get the drift?

For me, this means that should Siena beat Lecce today, they go level on points with Fiorentina, and should other results (Reggina-Parma;Atalanta-Chievo) go their way, they'd be out of the relegation zone this night. Which gives them all to play for no matter who they are playing (Milan) next week.

So we will have a situation where Lecce will just be playing not to loose against us... while Siena WILL be playing to win against Milan.
    What you think?

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
    We must win that game at all costs if we lose points in that game I think our sccudeto race is over. We can hope that Tudor will make some problems to Milan in set pieces and he will keep Sheva silenced

Dec 26, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Amash ] ++
    We must win that game at all costs if we lose points in that game I think our sccudeto race is over. We can hope that Tudor will make some problems to Milan in set pieces and he will keep Sheva silenced
    :rofl:

:down::down::down:

OP
    Chxta

Chxta

Onye kwe, Chi ya ekwe
    Nov 1, 2004
  • Thread Starter #11
    Hey Zhi, yesterday brought DP's tally to 172. Don't u think it's time to update ya signature?

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
    If we don't qualify for the semis of the CL then we'll be psychologically hurt, no doubt about that. Let's hope that all goes well in midweek and we still have enough in us to beat Lecce on the weekend.

swag

L'autista
    Administrator
    Sep 23, 2003
    Every match from here out is really a must-win game for either Juve or Milan. And I don't think either team can take any of their remaining opponents lightly.

Amash

Mar 31, 2005
    If we get knocked out form CL we will trash them because we will need somebody to revenge and they are perfect occasion

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 50)