[Seria A] Ascoli- Juventus (1 Viewer)

Maresca

Aug 23, 2004
Byrone said:
Its got nothing to do with that, DP is the form striker & should play! Its as simple as that, no if's & but's!
off course, I know that he is in great form, and it hurts me everytime when he is on the bench. but there are so many games in a season, and we need all our players.

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
Capello Praises Del Piero Juventus coach Fabio Capello hailed Alessandro Del Piero after he saved the Bianconeri from probable Coppa Italia elimination at the hands of Roma.
Foto articolo

The home side were 3-0 ahead in the quarter final first-leg clash in Turin thanks to Mancini, Damiano Tommasi and Simone Perrotta, but Del Piero came off the bench to net twice in the last 20 minutes and make it 3-2.

"Apart from his two goals, the guy is in great shape both in his head and physically," said Capello. "He is an important resource to Italian football.”

He added: "I am pleased with the reaction of the side. The lads showed that they have a great determination to do well and with this result the tie is still wide open.

"In the first half, when we had three or four goalscoring chances, we were not looking good.

"They, on the other hand, are a side in good physical shape and are lethal on the counter-attack."

andybandy

Aug 11, 2005
--------DP--------Zlatan----
---------------------------
-----------Neddy----------
----------------------------
Mutu---------------Camo
-----------Emo------------
Balza--Canna--Kovac--Zambo
-----------------------------
----------Buffon--------------

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
We must win this game our team spirit is alitlle low & we r heading for the champions in a month I think we will see this formation on sunday Buffon Balzaret. Cannav. Thuram. Zanbo Nedved Emerson Viera Camo Ibra & Dp(TREZY) I dont know who Capello will choose from the 3 strikers prob. Ibra Trezy though I wish to see Ibra & Dp.

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
andybandy said:
Mutu---------------Camo
Its Juve man not Madrid we always play with 2 half defenders Emo Viera will play & I Thuram instead of Kovac :agree:

THE CHAMPIONS

Jan 18, 2006
andybandy said:
well..i think juve could try something else. Nedved behind the strikers and only emerson or vieira.
I always encouraged playing with a rel playmaker like othe teams like Milan kaka & Barca ronald. & Madrid Zida & we have Dp Ibra Nedved Mutu all can play as playmakers BUT I think that Capello always like to play with the same strategy & that one of his mistakes But as long as we r winning we must stand behind him & his strategies.

cyc82

Jan 19, 2006
andybandy said:
Mutu---------------Camo
i like that one...

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
ít seems that DP has succeeded in forcing cap to start with him or at least subs him late if he starts or early if he was on the bench

i think we will keep facing the same difficulties in beating the others untill we beat one of the big names in calcio or cl which IMO will be enough to break it up and get back to business

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)