Sergio Almiron (27 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
There is a big chance that he'll be just a sub in Fiorentina. They already bought Felipe Melo to replace Liverani, so now they have one more CM to fight for the same position.
I also wanted him out for good but as someone mentioned, no-one was willing to pay him the wages he earned in Juve and he probably didn't want to leave in some team where he'd need to take a pay-cut.

The mistake was done last summer when we bought him, not now when we're loaning him to Fiorentina.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
I hope you dont mean loaning him (our only option), but the fact we bought him being the fuck up. It was quite risky to begin with, and it turned out to be the worst case scenario to boot.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
It was probably the only option we had to get rid of him from our roster,
lets hope he will impress them and force them to buy him...

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
lol i know but where does it say that they re paying a 100% of his wages
Nowhere, but logically we wouldn't have loaned him to a direct rival (which isn't a financially poor team) if they didn't accept to pay 100% of his wages.
We'd have loaned him to River Plate or some other team outside Italy, i guess.

And yes, Rebel, there are many cases when even though a team loans one of its players, they still pay part of his wages.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
much of our transfer policy has been anything but logical in all honesty
Lol, i know. Hopefully this time i'm right and Fiorentina are paying everything, but after i checked the numbers i'm not so sure if Fiorentina pays for everything.

Almiron's wages are 1.7m eur so there is indeed a possibility that Fiorentina aren't paying 100%.
I'm saying this because the highest earners in Fiorentina, Mutu and Frey, earn less than 1.7m eur.
Then again, teams do this sometimes and they offer higher wages to the players who are there on loan (Lazio did it with Bianchi last season) because they are there only for a year and they pay nothing to the clubs that own them.

I know that Almiron was close to River but the deal failed because River couldn't afford his wages. Since he went to Fiorentina i guess they didn't have this problem, but it's yet to be seen.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)