Sergio Almiron (31 Viewers)

CORVETTE

Malato di Juve , , 29
Oct 13, 2005
i think he scored from a FK against juve last season in turin , is it true???
Yes , that was a FANTASTIC fK and it was against Buffon not Abbiati ..

what a goal !!

i wondor if someone still have that goal , if so , maybe he can upload it to us .

i

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
Juventus: Paro vicino al Genoa

19:45 del 27 giugno

Non c'è la conferma ma Matteo Paro avrebbe firmato per il Genoa. Lo conferma l'Empoli che adesso va a caccia di un centrocampista che sostituisca Sergio Bernardo Almiron ceduto al club bianconero. Paro infatti era la contropartita tecnica promessa dalla Juventus, ma ora è tutto da rifare.

Empoli were going to take Paro to replace Almiron, but now since he has signed for Genoa they have to do it all over again

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Friday 6 July, 2007

New signing Sergio Almiron is ready to start his adventure in Turin with Juventus. “I can face any problems.”

The former Empoli man joined La Vecchia Signora last month for a fee of around £6.5m and admits that he had been dreaming of the day he would play with the Bianconeri for a while.

“I am here to prove myself to everyone and I am ready to face any problems,”
the midfielder told Hurra Juventus.

“This is a new starting point in my career – I have been waiting for this moment for some time,” added Almiron, who started his career in Argentina with Newell’s Old Boys in Argentina before moving to Udinese in 2001.

“I especially remember one episode associated to Juventus, when I scored against Gianluigi Buffon at the Stadio Delle Alpi in 2006.

“It is a moment that will remain in my memory forever, you don’t beat Buffon every day. At the end of the match I was pleased to hear that he feared my free-kicks,”
concluded Almiron.

Portuguese international Tiago Mendes is also thrilled to be at Juventus after moving to the Stadio Olimpico in a £9m move from French champions Lyon.

“I don’t want to speak about myself, I prefer to be judged by others. I like to do simple things, helping my teammates to score,” said the holding midfielder.

“I know that this outfit has gone through a difficult time, now it has been renovated and is building a strong side with experienced players. I am sure we can do great things,” concluded Tiago.

In the meantime, Juve have allegedly given up on signing defender Gabriel Milito, as Real Zaragoza have accepted a £12m offer from fellow Spaniards Barcelona.

However, the Bianconeri are still tracking Portuguese duo Jorge Andrade of Deportivo La Coruna and Stuttgart’s Fernando Meira as they search for a new central defender.

Source: Channel 4

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 31)