Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (12 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
This is from the Bluemoon Man City forum -

jjeangi said:
So it's settled then. We've got Kun. All we need is the ink. Good news.

Now on the Nasri, Sneijder front...
The confidence of these guys is fucking nauseating. Yes they have the money but what makes them think that they have to right to just obtain every quality player on earth? Their fans are seriously fucking deluded, they live in a giant football manager world all waiting their turn on the in game editor...

Fucking Jerks!

Jul 1, 2010
This is from the Bluemoon Man City forum -

The confidence of these guys is fucking nauseating. Yes they have the money but what makes them think that they have to right to just obtain every quality player on earth? Their fans are seriously fucking deluded, they live in a giant football manager world all waiting their turn on the in game editor...

Fucking Jerks!
That's what happens to gloryhunters.

May 4, 2011
seems everytime there is one good/decent hint of Kun coming to Juve, thats followed the a dozen other reports killing all hope of such a transfer...oh well... Kun or Jerseyshore...i'll take either to be honest. Way too tired of all of this back-and-forthing...perhaps =, if he really wanted to come to Juve, he would have said so...even a hint...seems he is just holding out for the most money...either way, i'm not losing any sleep over him...wait...I AM...its almost midnight here FFS!!

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
When Juve released Thiago and he immediately signed with Atl Madrid, I kind of found that suspicious and thought it could be part of Marotta pulling a Moggi-like approach to Aguero ... but then the Melo thing happened and my suspicions disappeared into thin air ...

ThirdStar

You know it's comin'
Jul 5, 2011
When Juve released Thiago and he immediately signed with Atl Madrid, I kind of found that suspicious and thought it could be part of Marotta pulling a Moggi-like approach to Aguero ... but then the Melo thing happened and my suspicions disappeared into thin air ...
I looked at it in the opposite way, taking Thiago for free was kinda like giving us the finger for including him in our offer.

So basically it's up to Aguero, if hes ok with City then the deal will happen. City will have no problem make a deal with Atletico Madrid
he's likely to take Tevez's house if he leaves ( for Inter supposedly ? )

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Well we'll know this week. All the ppl saying we re getting him are claiming it will take place Tuesday so if Tuesday comes and goes then I think our chances are really shot since we re hoping on their word.

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
Haha..thought the exact same myself

Funny how now Galatasaray have 4mill pounds to spend for Eboue but all we got for Melo was 1.5mill euros!!??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)