Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
Then I read this :

I PERCHÈ DEL RITARDO:
- SPERANZA DI IMBASTIRE UN ASTA PER IL CARTELLINO DEL CALCIATORE
- STRATEGIA MAROTTA
- INTERESSAMENTO MANCHESTER CITY

OH BOY!! :snoop:

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
It all Mr Hustini San fault. He put jinx on Aguero transfer. Same like Dzeko transfer. Now Aguero Kun no come. Same like Dzeko San no come. All Mr Hustini San fault. Ver bad! I go cry now. :cry:
Man, you haven't even been here for a month. You're not allowed to throw chirps at Husty, especially when you weren't even here for the Dzeko saga. :p

Xiven

Jul 14, 2011
we could reverse the jinx if we all :tuttosport: !!!! Cmon !
Tri parte canon, explode! Banzai! :tuttosport: :tuttosport: :tuttosport:

Man, you haven't even been here for a month. You're not allowed to throw chirps at Husty, especially when you weren't even here for the Dzeko saga. :p
Yes but Mr Hustini San's jinx is urban legend in interweb world. We must control his power and use when needed. :p

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
No worries, it's someonea double account. A member is just having a good laugh I guess.

Zé Tahir

JhoolayLaaaal!
Dec 10, 2004
A couple of 'guru's' on that site that sami eljuve posted seem convinced that Aguero will join Juve. As Mark reported a couple of days ago it seems the deal is €38.7m + Tiago's rescinded contract :)P). This Rossi business is just a smokescreen and that we should expect an announcement by/on the 29th. Also Aguero's presentation will 'be like none other'...whatever that means :shifty:

Jul 1, 2010
A couple of 'guru's' on that site that sami eljuve posted seem convinced that Aguero will join Juve. As Mark reported a couple of days ago it seems the deal is €38.7m + Tiago's rescinded contract :)P). This Rossi business is just a smokescreen and that we should expect an announcement by/on the 29th. Also Aguero's presentation will 'be like none other'...whatever that means :shifty:
These guys are way too optimistic. Aguero is going to Schitty and we will have dirty jersey.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
This all seems quite nice but it seem like just a bit of creative trolling to me. My guess is that a Tuz member has just created a webpage to intensify this hoax. Even have a look at the Favicon they've used for the site, they're the same just with a different shape background. I've been on plenty of Juve sites before but Tuz id the only one with that Favicon.

$Favacon.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 7)