Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
I ll lose all respect for Aguero if he goes to Man City. That team is full of mercenaries nothing more nothing less. He ll just be one of them, forget being a star and becoming a household name, he ll just be just another guy and if Tevez stays he probably won't even start lol

Buy on AliExpress.com

AndreaCristiano

Nato, Vive, e muore Italiano
Jun 9, 2011
U watchin on ESPN?

Did u hear the commentator during the halftime show when they showed the uruguay paraguay highlights?

Hes like the Diegos of uruguay..Diego Suarez nad Diego Forlan!!HAHA Diego Suarez,come on man

American commentators are very ignorant and naive..they still call it soccer when the tournament is even called the 'World Football Challenge'
no crap the two commentators on the juve - sporting game on espn3 tommy smyth and some english guy made so many errors like this... wondering what the pink jersey has anything to do with Juve what are they palermo? No assholes that wss Juves first jersey but you wouldnt know that because you work for garbage Erase Soccer Programming Now (ESPN)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
WΏΏdy;3165835 said:
We are at 20/1 to sign aguero on sky bet :howler: Hustini should be banned from using the fap smiley for life.

Updated odds bitches.

http://forum.juventuz.com/showthread.php?33107-Juventus-mercato-Summer-2011
I'll never forget the Dzeko saga!!He should be banned from posting in the transfer thread

Biggest jinxer ever
You two can kiss my ass.
Back then the rules forbid italian clubs from buying more than one non-EU player per season. So instead of Dzeko and Krasic Juve opted just for the latter because it was against the rules to sign the both that season.

So stop with this bulshit jinxing thing. Everything happens for a reason.
:tup: Thank you.

DIECI

Jul 12, 2011
man city is a better team than juve.
AHHH you meant now, yes I agree, I was referring to as a club, I think Juve have much more history and tradition but as of today yes Man City is better but even them being better haven't won shit except that useless FA cup.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
and what exactly have we won besides serie b in the past years? considering how much money we have spent, the return in investments has been disastrous

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
if i was aguero i'd choose man city qa billion times before i'd choose juve, lol.

better money. better league, cl, better team, still treated like a star, high quality teammates..etc.
He's already earning so much money, its just greed.
There's many teams in the CL, with high quality teammates.
Manchester City is the scum of the football world, they've ruined the game.

B3N

Floro Fckin' Flores
May 16, 2010
Just in:

Marotta has decided to add 500k to the intial 29.250mil offer for Aguero. Reports suggest loaning out Melo helped to finance the additional fee.
Stay tuned

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)