Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (13 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PiN7uRiCCHi0

Aug 18, 2010
I'll never forget the Dzeko saga!!He should be banned from posting in the transfer thread

Biggest jinxer ever
Back then the rules forbid italian clubs from buying more than one non-EU player per season. So instead of Dzeko and Krasic Juve opted just for the latter because it was against the rules to sign the both that season.

So stop with this bulshit jinxing thing. Everything happens for a reason.

Apr 29, 2006
Aguero is looking for a cheap ticket to Turin. Apparently part of the deal was that him and his agent would only use easyjet when travelling on (our) company's expenses. He should arrive in Turin with the bus from the airport and then live in a room within the new stadium for the first 4 years of his contract. By that time the son of Marotta is supposed to have vacated the 55 sq. m. apartament in Turin and Aguero , if he is capocannoniere by then - that is, would be allowed to move in. There is one question remaining until the completion of the deal - who will buy the pen to sign the contract with? :snoop:

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Aguero is looking for a cheap ticket to Turin. Apparently part of the deal was that him and his agent would only use easyjet when travelling on (our) company's expenses. He should arrive in Turin with the bus from the airport and then live in a room within the new stadium for the first 4 years of his contract. By that time the son of Marotta is supposed to have vacated the 55 sq. m. apartament in Turin and Aguero , if he is capocannoniere by then - that is, would be allowed to move in. There is one question remaining until the completion of the deal - who will buy the pen to sign the contract with? :snoop:
:lol:

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
Flop hard as u can , go and have sex with Tevez u fu*ker , i hope u will flop hard .
Fu*k off Aguero , i don't like you anymore .

Forza G.Rossi :seven:

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
Back then the rules forbid italian clubs from buying more than one non-EU player per season. So instead of Dzeko and Krasic Juve opted just for the latter because it was against the rules to sign the both that season.

So stop with this bulshit jinxing thing. Everything happens for a reason.
I was being sarcastic..CHILL!!

We only signed krasic cuz we didnt have the funds for Dzeko!!Eone here thinks we did but we definitely did not if we kept haggling at CSKA's asking price of 18 million for such a long time until Krasic pulled this move through

All those loans with option to buy too!

We did not have or would not have wanted to splash out on Dzeko!!

Again i was being sarcastic!

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
Commentator on the Galaxy - Man City friendly just said Aguero will arrive. Really botched the pronunciation of Aguero's name too. :rolleyes:
U watchin on ESPN?

Did u hear the commentator during the halftime show when they showed the uruguay paraguay highlights?

Hes like the Diegos of uruguay..Diego Suarez nad Diego Forlan!!HAHA Diego Suarez,come on man

American commentators are very ignorant and naive..they still call it soccer when the tournament is even called the 'World Football Challenge'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)