Sergio Agüero - ST - Atletico Madrid (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Yup, at this moment we're paying higher wages than 3 months ago.

Pirlo 4 m - Aquilani 3.3
Melo 2.6 - Vidal reports are between 2.5 and 3
Marchisio 2.5 - last season he was on 1 million
Brazzo 2 - Licht more or less the same
Then there are Pazienza and Ziegler who should be around 2.5 together.
We're paying Amauri's wages for June and July.

But much will change till August 31st and I expect us to pay more or less the same wages we were paying last year.
What about Tiago

Buy on AliExpress.com

HiMovic

Hitler Loves Cake
Aug 1, 2006
Everyone is a random internet user on the internetz :p

I'm just commenting on his ridiculous claim though :/
Trolling is everywhere, so get use to it :D

Valid points. How much are City offering him ? At least let's offer him a lil more than that :p ? sigh it's unlikely anyway.
I've heard their offer is around 7.2m or something tax free.
which obviously we can't compete with.

the jesus

Jun 10, 2009
F*ck Fair PLay Finance that rule it's just BS !
You obviously have no clue what your talking about.

FFP will actually be a good thing for Juventus in the long run, seeing that clubs like Inter and Milan will need to cut heavily on their expenses, which ultimately will make their teams weeker.

Flamez

Feb 7, 2011
You obviously have no clue what your talking about.

FFP will actually be a good thing for Juventus in the long run, seeing that clubs like Inter and Milan will need to cut heavily on their expenses, which ultimately will make their teams weeker.
It will?

I'm already seeing Manchester City tricking that rule, so I guess "the real targets" of this rule won't get caught if they want.

Joe

Dec 20, 2009
You'd think Man City would try fixing the books, instead of going on a shopping spree and buying Aguero for top dollar.

I'm sure they'll have a few tricks up their sleeve to dodge FFP rules.

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
Isn't City about to sign/or have already signed a sponsorship deal with one of the owner's own companies worth 400 million pounds? This amount is way above the market value of such a contract and it is obvious that this is just a way for the owner to give them money after FFP kicks in. UEFA must eliminate such loopholes or FFP isn't worth the paper it's printed on.

Red

-------
Nov 26, 2006
Isn't City about to sign/or have already signed a sponsorship deal with one of the owner's own companies worth 400 million pounds? This amount is way above the market value of such a contract and it is obvious that this is just a way for the owner to give them money after FFP kicks in. UEFA must eliminate such loopholes or FFP isn't worth the paper it's printed on.
:agree:

The deal has been agreed.

Liverpool have suggested that UEFA should investigate the deal.

Will be interesting to see if anything happens.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)